• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

Kezza   

Of course he's going nowhere. Have we ever sold a player "upwards"? It's illogical, we're like Real Madrid in that other teams sell their players "upwards" to us.

Robben?

Arjen Robben to me, but I know people would argue that the club didn't want him to stay enough.

I forgot about him, yes Robben had a torrid time with injuries with us so that probably influenced the decision to sell him.

Scooba   

Has anyone turned Madrid down?

If they come sniffing players make the move.

believe it or not playing for Madrid is every players dream.

I'm resigned to the fact that he will move on eventually.

Just glad that we're set to win a few trophies with him here. If he doesn't even better.

I don't believe this. It cannot be every players dream to play for Madrid.

Sometimes I wonder who is the bigger genius: Eden or Feroze. What a clip.

I don't know about Hazard, someone should give Feroze a job , his stuff is right up there.

Ruudboy   

^ I do know about Hazard, he's simply a genius. How the man can think so fast, let alone react in so sublime a manner, is far beyond me. I used to think Zola was the best I'd ever seen, but he been supplanted - sorry, Gianfranco. Feroze has simply added the icing to the cake. Nice one Feroze, keep 'em coming.

lzheyi   

If real offer silly money like 100m or more, I think the club will accept unless hazard doesn't want to leave.

We aren't there with real madrid yet but if we win a couple more titles, and bigger stadium, we will be there one day.

I think I will live long enough to see our club become the number 1.... bigger than bayern, barcelona and real...... (My wish anyway.... btw I am only early 30's)

Zidane   

If real offer silly money like 100m or more, I think the club will accept unless hazard doesn't want to leave.

We aren't there with real madrid yet but if we win a couple more titles, and bigger stadium, we will be there one day.

I think I will live long enough to see our club become the number 1.... bigger than bayern, barcelona and real...... (My wish anyway.... btw I am only early 30's)

A couple more titles?