• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

who started Mata chelsea rumors? did any of the current Eden Hazard rumors start from them?

Were there any? It seems like all the rumours for Mata were for Arsenal and then out of the blue we got an overload of media statements saying we're about to get him, and this was three days or so before we got him.

So who's watching Hazard tonight, vs Marseille? speaking of Marseille, hopefully a glance on Azpilicueta too if he plays.

Were there any? It seems like all the rumours for Mata were for Arsenal and then out of the blue we got an overload of media statements saying we're about to get him, and this was three days or so before we got him.

I don't there were any, before the links were seeing, he was arsenal men or stay valencia! I think AVB had lot to do with mata

I don't there were any, before the links were seeing, he was arsenal men or stay valencia! I think AVB had lot to do with mata

Yes. Mata said he was fully persuaded by AVB because of the style that AVB wants to implement here. That is why I was slightly surprised hearing rumours that AVB did not talk to Cahill ESPECIALLY when it took 2 bloody long weeks for him to sign!

I think AVB had lot to do with mata

AVB agent was also involved with the whole process, I read something like AVB agent(shame that can't remember the name) is gradually increasing his command, like Jorge Mendes did over years. Many see him being the no 2 most influential portuguese agent in coming years

bert19   

This is the type of player we badly need in our first XI and most fans want to watch. 30m? Please do it Uncle Roman.

Yep. If we go in for him, no messing, just bid the release clause and pay Gianfranco Zola to go and talk to the player about Chelsea!

Yep. If we go in for him, no messing, just bid the release clause and pay Gianfranco Zola to go and talk to the player about Chelsea!

Just ask Franco-he'd do it out of kindness and his love of us all, bless him! In fact send him every time we want anyone from canteen staff to a new CEO-in fact if we sent him to Hammersmith and Fulham council he'd soon have them letting us build whatever we want at SB! He'd be a one Sardinian charm makeover for our hated football club, the acceptable face, the loved face of CFC. EVERYONE loves Zola, except, IIRC, Leicester's wonderful fans-bless them and their great city too! Seriously, though, for the buyout we're unlikely to get better so why not have a go? We bid 40million for Modric and Eden's younger and even if he didn't fully settle we'd get most of it back anyway and the freedom he'd give to AVB isn't to be sneezed at but, I fear, it's right now or not at all. If we go in seriously right now there's every chance we could convince him he was important to us and we'd build a team around players like him, Mata, Danny and a , hopefully, resurgent Torres. Potentially a very exciting team to watch with that variety of attacking threat too.

I'm of the mind that if I were Roman I'd be easy enough to convince about Hazard given we'd end up paying nearly as much for anything like his level of proven talent and at his age who else REALLY compares? Gotze? Would be a lot, lot dearer in my view and apart from that you struggle to find anyone with CL and a decent amount of league experience in an OK but not top league and at his age let alone with quite the talents he boasts. Increasingly, though my own preference is for getting more even younger players in I think you have to take notice of a chance to sign someone of his age and with the inbterest level he's had among some serious clubs too. Why not, indeed?