• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

10 hours ago, Ham said:

Grow up.  

And yet he can't praise Willian enough. 

Someone who neither scores nor assists anywhere near enough and is already being shown up by his replacement. 

JaneB   
20 minutes ago, JaneB said:

It really is.

No particular fan of Real, but I would have enjoyed watching him tear up that league. At least he has won the Spanish title, albeit with minimal contributions. 

16 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

It really is.

No particular fan of Real, but I would have enjoyed watching him tear up that league. At least he has won the Spanish title, albeit with minimal contributions. 

Really feel for him as he never hid the fact that it was his dream to play for Real Madrid. He was arguably too loyal to us and probably should have gone a few years earlier. I genuinely believed he would go and win the Ballon d'Or playing for them, he was certainly good enough but had no chance playing for us.

43 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I'm not sure just how good a position the Belgian doctor is in to state these things (and they may have been taken out of context- it does seem to be selected quotes).
But I would be absolutely furious if the Belgian doctor had said that of a current Chelsea player.  Even more furious is I was that player.
And whatever happened to patient confidentiality?

JaneB   

Eden Hazard's Stunning Solo Goal v Arsenal 16/17 | All The Angles - Bing video

And just so happens to be the fourth anniversary of this little beauty.

How we've missed this man who won matches on his own for us.  Irreplaceable.

And just because we are playing them tonight, by far and away my favourite Hazard goal.

Was incredible being there, up there with my favourite matches in recent years.

• Like 1

I certainly miss him He gave me as much joy in a blue shirt as any player ever has and I would say he is our most skilful ever player. Lampard is our greatest ever player, but Hazard is the most skilful. 

I would have loved a front 3 of Hazard, Drogba and Zola. A midfield of Maka,, Fabregas and Lampard, Dave, Lord Percy, JT and Ash, with Cech in goal. Subs Dixon, Wise, Kante, Robben, Le Saux, Leboeuf, Bonetti.

paulw66   
44 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

I certainly miss him He gave me as much joy in a blue shirt as any player ever has and I would say he is our most skilful ever player. Lampard is our greatest ever player, but Hazard is the most skilful. 

I would have loved a front 3 of Hazard, Drogba and Zola. A midfield of Maka,, Fabregas and Lampard, Dave, Lord Percy, JT and Ash, with Cech in goal. Subs Dixon, Wise, Kante, Robben, Le Saux, Leboeuf, Bonetti.

Would endorse the above XI, but would swap Robben in for Zola and I'd have Ivanovic at RB.