• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

JCX   

Just for the guys in the USA...been trying to work out who Hazard reminds me of....being in Colorado... of course!!..Tim Tebow!!!!...any of you guys see that as well?

Agree as well regarding the Joe Cole views...but..again....the player..I think...that we all were waiting for Joe to mature into..but didn't...

Tebow can go to hell for all I care.

PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

genjuro   

I for one am sure this lad has a very bright future........after all the excitement among utd fans that Kagawa is the buy of the season etc I really hope Hazardous do great tonight.

Nice to see there's a few who have jumped on my J Cole comparisons. The similarities are staggering. I call him a Joey Cole with more pace and quicker feet.

hanuma   

So pacier, quicker feet, quicker brain...I'm sorry what makes him similar to Cole again? On that basis every better, quicker player than Joe Cole is like Joe Cole but better...

Imagine if he wasn't around, we would've struggled to break down Reading and probably lost 3-1.

We've had several matches over the years where we've failed to break down teams and it cost us some important points.

Fishzn   

So pacier, quicker feet, quicker brain...I'm sorry what makes him similar to Cole again? On that basis every better, quicker player than Joe Cole is like Joe Cole but better...

Just because he appears to do the same things he has been compared to Cole. Many other aspects of his football have been ignored so that the comparison to Joey could be made here!

I know there are quite a few who don't rate Hazard but I do hope they're happy he is showing all the signs that he is going to prove them wrong! He has not even got up to speed as yet, I believe he will get better as the season goes on and will have an even bigger influence than he is having now! At his best he would always have 2-3 defenders tracking him and unable to take him out! I hope that he is showing that he is worth almost every bit of the 32 million we paid for him.