• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

mrsm   

I'm lost for words here. But, I'll still take the time to ask, are you serious? Contrary to the commentary of Trevor during the WBA game, RDM didn't shift Hazard out left to get him more involved - he shifted Hazard out left so that Sturridge could go central behind Torres and get more involved. Hazard was already well and truly involved in everything positive about Chelsea that first half. I think his stats speak for itself so far in a Chelsea shirt. He's deadly. And he'll only get better as he grows into his Chelsea career.

I'm going to put this out there - Hazard's the type of player to be confident in the big games, and I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a real match-winner for us in the business end of the season starting next February.

I am serious. I'm not at all denying he contributes, I just dont think he's the devestating talent I assumed he would be. Perhaps thats my fault based on my assumptions. I love his confidence/arrogance (refreshing compared to some, mentioning no names....ok Torres!). I really hope Hazard develops into the player I (perhaps unreasonably) want him to be.

Yes I am serious. Hazard is one of the highest earners at the club, cost us 30 mill£ and all he does is dance with WIgan, Nordskjælland and Reading players. he isn`t that amazing at all. For once a media darling in the Chelsea midfield,a dn when they picked one, they picked a true c++t. He is playing for himself, not the team. He is the Torres of the midfield. On a day when the whole team performs well, he is good, the team having an off day, he is maybe the worst player. He is a lazy prude. Needs to quit diving and get on with his game.

Stim   

First season in England, has a boat load of assists, involved in nearly everything last night, played to death.

Missed a pen, got labelled a diver for no reason sell him he's ****!

Get a grip.

That is very unfair and harsh.He has his share of quite games but no one can deny the fact that along with Mata he has been our best attacking and creative midfielder this season.I don't agree he has only performed against the likes of reading and wigan.He was brilliant against spurs at WHL and Swansea.He was the man of the match against new castle as well.Not to mention against united in that fateful match.He along with mata and oscar were running the game until the referee lost his head and sent two of our players off.And how can anyone forget the carling cup fixture against manchester united where he single-handedly won us the game.12 assists and 4 goals in 21 games is not bad for a 21 year old in his first season?Yes he needs to score more and yes he was a superstar already before coming to chelsea but remember that was French league and this is a whole new level.

Carefree Torstein that is a bit of an overreaction mate, I know Hazard's form has dipped since the beginning of the season but your going a bit far there. He's still only 21 and has been over here 6 months, could take a first year before he true lily starts showing how good he really is.

Vinod   

Dipped lately, but that is more down to him playing just too many games. In fact, our form dropped soon after CL started. We haven't recovered since.

JayD   

Wasn't at the game yesterday but from what I saw on TV , Hazard was excellent. From the West Ham game on Saturday, which I was at, I was still impressed with him. Some brilliant movement and very active. Always looking for the ball and getting into space wanting to do something, unlike Torres. Could visually see Hazard being frustrated getting left on his own with no options when Fernando was off signing autographs somewhere.

bert19   

Eden is going to do very well here. Seen nothing to suggest otherwise (well, other than a crap penalty last night). He's young, adapting and the side as a whole have been poor recently.

He'll be just fine.