• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

Just a reminder that it's an Eden Hazard topic.

And he can play, a bit.

I know he's a fantastic out wide, but I can't help feel that his acceleration and ability to turn defenders would see him open up more space and create greater opportunities playing through the middle. Of course, Mata has made that position his own, but I reckon Eden would be devastating as well.

IceHappa   

And he can play, a bit.

I know he's a fantastic out wide, but I can't help feel that his acceleration and ability to turn defenders would see him open up more space and create greater opportunities playing through the middle. Of course, Mata has made that position his own, but I reckon Eden would be devastating as well.

he played this role in the pre-season and didn't look very good in it..but of course this is no proof for it ^^

Malouda was fantastic for the second half of 2008-09 season and 2009-10 season. Regardless of any other failings he'll always have my respect as a determined Chelsea player at important times. Double-winner. Champions League winner. Enough said.

I'm a big Hazard fan, really hope we can nurture his talent and take him on to an even better level. Hopefully he'll be someone who stays with us a long while but in a couple of years I'm sure people will try to turn his head. Can be a hugely important player for us over the next few years if he's here.

Jack Wilshere on Eden Hazard Post Match: "When Eden Hazard is past you, the only thing you can do is foul him"

Got taken in hook, line and sinker by a 17 year old self proclaimed LAD, what an idiot. There's no doubt the kid was doing it deliberately, as per his tweet, but jeez, you expect more from Hazard. Only question is how long will his ban be?

Scooba   

Could really hurt us if he is wrongly given a lengthy ban. I would be pretty pissed.

GJH   

I can understand the red card and I can deal with the loss but there's so much sensationalism surrounding the ballboy incident it has already become unbearable, two hours after it occurred. It was a bigger deal than it ever needed to be without the police apparently being involved.

Edit: Source.

Edited by GJH

Got taken in hook, line and sinker by a 17 year old self proclaimed LAD, what an idiot. There's no doubt the kid was doing it deliberately, as per his tweet, but jeez, you expect more from Hazard. Only question is how long will his ban be?

So it's not exactly like the age gap between them is that big (I'm the same age as Hazard). If the prick tried something like that in the playground he'd get a kick too. Respect your elders and all that.

Anyway in terms of his game performance tonight Hazard was ****, and it's a shame he didn't show more urgency to get the ball in play as he did in that moment of madness.

This can seriously wreck our season. Mata's clearly tailed off a bit. Moses is gone, Oscar isn't cutting it, Marin's not quite ready. At least we've got some wiggle room in the league between us and Spurs, Everton and Arsenal.