• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

Harvz   

We'll be the absolute laughing stock of the footballing world if we become the club that let Mata, De Bruyne and Hazard go because of their attitude and/or work ethic. I'm sure the usual geniuses here will have a counter point to make, but you can't keep strengthening rivals with our best creative players/top potential.

We'll be the absolute laughing stock of the footballing world if we become the club that let Mata, De Bruyne and Hazard go because of their attitude and/or work ethic. I'm sure the usual geniuses here will have a counter point to make, but you can't keep strengthening rivals with our best creative players/top potential.

Yep, agree totally Harvz.

Firstly, we "let" Mata go to comply with FFP apparently, KDB is widely reported as demanding a first team place regardless and Mourinho not able to give him that guarantee even though he wanted to keep him.

Secondly the only people saying Hazard is off are the dick head media who could barely pick out a football in an ID parade featuring a pineapple a bicycle and a canoe.

Thirdly ,who cares what they think of us , they're idiots.

We 'strengthened' a side that finished 7th and one that usually makes the Europa League in a completely different country.

We're already a 'laughing stock', if you're inclined to care about that sort of thing. Can't say I am. Still odd to see revisionist history and future in the same post.

Harvz   

If there's one player in our history, I wish we hadn't moved on it would be Robben. He was one of the top 5 attacking players in the World then- 8 years down the line he's not far off being one being in the top 5 in the World. Nice one Jose