• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

xCELERYx   

Yes, let's all widely point fingers.

How quickly people turn, no doubt most here were praising him seasons gone.

Personally, I have no problems with Hazard. Nor do I think he faked an injury, or caused enough unrest to seal Mourinho's fate. I do however expect his performances to improve with the likely release of some shackles around him and some additional firepower added come January. Form aside, he's still our best player.

Zoowraa   

Yes, let's all widely point fingers.

How quickly people turn, no doubt most here were praising him seasons gone.

Personally, I have no problems with Hazard. Nor do I think he faked an injury, or caused enough unrest to seal Mourinho's fate. I do however expect his performances to improve with the likely release of some shackles around him and some additional firepower added come January. Form aside, he's still our best player.

I am certain you are correct in everything you have posted here.

Hazard has not scored in 27 games. Faked an injury against Leicester. Does not seem too fussed about playing football in a Chelsea shirt. That cheeky smile and his cocky comments does not make him look less arrogant. He proboably does not care too much about our current form and position. At least not as much as Mourinho, who he partly helped get the sack.

Made a fantastic contribution to help us win the title last season. But I don't care how good he is at his best. Sell him in the summer.

I'm with you....

Brin   

Best player we have, we should now build a team around him and play to his strengths. It is now about what is good for CFC not petty politics or personal vendettas.

Best player we have, we should now build a team around him and play to his strengths. It is now about what is good for CFC not petty politics or personal vendettas.

I think he's mentally at Madrid already. The new Zidane. Pfft.

paulw66   

IMO his credibility with us right now is at rock bottom. Unlike the other culprits here in the team I'll give him the opportunity from that desperate position to attempt to redeem himself as 1. Who knows how injured or not he was & how his relationship with Mourinho really was and 2. He actually has seemed to have been trying the past 2 months it's just his form has completely disintegrated.

Not dead to me quite yet but very close.

So reading your post his credibility is at all time low because he got injured at Leicester and has been trying very hard.

I'm lost to be honest. He has lost form, like almost everyone else. That's about the long and short of it for me.

I'm sure his game will pick up when Roman "gifts" him to Jose at United.

Sciatika   

How can we expect a player who is constantly kicked from pillar to post to do well? He is now targeted by the opposition players who take it in turns to give him a kicking knowing full well that the referee will most likely just wave play on. It's got even worse than the punishment meted out on Robben. In the end, Robben realised that he would be better off playing elsewhere. Hazard will do the same, I expect.

xCELERYx   

So that's 27 games now without him scoring.

Where has it gone wrong for Eden?

I'd start with the fact he's been run into the ground the last few seasons and looks fatigued, physically and mentally. Being kicked constantly and getting little protection breaks up his play. A vast lack of supporting cast around him to help take away some of the attention and reliance on him has't helped. As does playing in a largely unbalanced offensive system.

Still feel he cops a lot of undeserved flak considering the way he's carried the side for the most part since joining.