• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

Well, he won't be going to Real Madrid until summer 2017 at the earliest

They can still buy in this current window. Expect a bid very soon (if they actually want him)

No way they'll bid for him now - even if they did, there's not a chance we'll sell in January. We'd need to replace him and simply not enough time. He could still go to Barca or PSG in the summer remember.

Sell him now , while we can get top dollar , money plus Isco plus Kroos.

Harvz   

That quote today doing the rounds about him sending Jose a text has helped me with my perception of him. It could be nonsense, but in the absence of anything credible to counter the quote, I'm inclined to choose to take it at face value. He's got a weak mentality - that's very clear to me - but perhaps he wasn't maliciously involved in the whole revolt.

Want to like the kid, but he makes it hard sometimes.

cam4blue   
8 minutes ago, Harvz said:

He's got a weak mentality - that's very clear to me - but perhaps he wasn't maliciously involved in the whole revolt.

FWIW, I am increasingly convinced that there wasn't a "revolt" against the manager, but a squad who couldn't handle the pressure and were fighting amongst themselves. A manager who didn't take, or lost, control; rather than a manager who was agitated against. Just IMO however. 

Re: Hazard. Yes. It is a shame that he never grew into the mentality of a top player, because he has elite level talent. Maybe it will click later on, although I doubt it. I think the peak of his career (in terms of individual performances) could well turn out to be last season. 

2 hours ago, Harvz said:

He's got a weak mentality - that's very clear to me

Weak seems harsh but certainly he doesn't seem to have that dead-eyed, whatever-it-takes winning mentality.

Maybe that and weak are the same thing at this level, though. 

Agreed. Hazard may very well have peaked last season. 

Is this where Fergie would have cut his losses? I think so. A bit of rain and he need to come off. I'm depressed every time I watch him take to the field. Complete non-entity yesterday. Made no difference whatsoever.