• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

39 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We will get nothing for Courtois . Nothing . He's a snake and he wants the money in a big fat signing on fee .

More than anything, I get the impression he wants to be closer to his young children, who are now back living in Madrid.

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

More than anything, I get the impression he wants to be closer to his young children, who are now back living in Madrid.

Double whammy then , just strengthens my case for him running his contract down so he can get the Madrid gig and not cost them money they haven't got.

paulw66   
17 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Double whammy then , just strengthens my case for him running his contract down so he can get the Madrid gig and not cost them money they haven't got.

Man wants to be near his young children.........this makes him a snake? Or does it make him a normal person with young children?

35 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Man wants to be near his young children.........this makes him a snake? Or does it make him a normal person with young children?

No , that doesn't make him a snake , all the other things make him a snake , demanding he be first choice above Cech or he wouldn't sign , demanding that the goalkeeping coach be sacked as his poor performances were his fault not his own , stealing his mate's girlfriend , constantly batting his eyes at Madrid whilst playing like he doesn't give a fig . Those are snakey things.

He's played us and he's playing us again .

He'll go for nothing , just like the snake he is.

Just watch.

Whats the problem if Courtois leaves with Hazard?

Not a huge loss IMO because there are some solid options out there.

I am not sure why Madrid would sign either though. The caliber of players they sign - I mean Bale and Ronaldo were/are absolute world beaters season in season out . Modric was utterly phenomenal as well as Kroos.

Neymar is pretty special too and he is linked as well as De Gea. So are Harry Kane and Lewy...

Would anybody really put Hazard and Courtois in that same bracket?

I think Kante is a "Madrid-type" player.. Those other guys...not so much.

I await with bated breath what the rest of the season will bring us regarding the mercurial Eden . 

He's our main man  when he's in the mood  but is being overshadowed by the diligence and hard work or Pedro and Willian and appears to be playing well within himself with an eye on the World Cup , which is odd seeing as I expect Belgium will be home at the same time as our own brave boys given their penchant for folding quicker than an origami master.

He didn't like the demands Jose made on his game apparently and now also appears to not like Conte or at the very least Contes methods .

I do hope when they give the job to Enrique they run it by our superstar first. 

If we can get £150M for him I'd snatch your hands off.

Jasonb   

I agree Hazard has been less effective offensively the last couple of games, yet yesterday he seemed to be doing a fair bit of defensive work. Not sure if this was tactics or him improvising.

I don't think we would get 150m either yet if he rediscovers his form towards the end of the season or at the world cup perhaps 120m.

kev61   
8 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I await with bated breath what the rest of the season will bring us regarding the mercurial Eden . 

He's our main man  when he's in the mood  but is being overshadowed by the diligence and hard work or Pedro and Willian and appears to be playing well within himself with an eye on the World Cup , which is odd seeing as I expect Belgium will be home at the same time as our own brave boys given their penchant for folding quicker than an origami master.

He didn't like the demands Jose made on his game apparently and now also appears to not like Conte or at the very least Contes methods .

I do hope when they give the job to Enrique they run it by our superstar first. 

If we can get £150M for him I'd snatch your hands off.

Couldn't agree more mark.I said a long time ago that we should have cashed in on him and was laughed at.His attitude is all wrong but the tail is wagging the dog in today's 'player footballing elite'.

The straw that broke the camels back for me was his uncaring,gutless,self serving performance against leicester.Sell him and his equally gormless compatriot in Courtois - Christ caballero looks twice the keeper at the age of 37!.

In what universe has Pedro ever outshined Hazard?

Willian has in 2018 but he's in the best form of his life.

Let's not forget how dire his output usually is.

Hazard was the main man in us winning 2 titles.

A lot more of a world beater than Bale or Modric whilst in this country who both won the sweet sum of f all.

paulw66   
On 3/19/2018 at 4:24 PM, Mark Kelly said:

http://www.chelseafc.com/teams/player-of-the-year.html 

So he was Chelsea POTY twice (out of 2.5 or 3 seasons) under JM, and once (out of one) under AC.

But he "apparently" doesn't like it.