• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

Sea foot   

There's many things one can ascribe to Benny Hill. Satire is not one of them.

• Like 1

Banging them in for Belgium, can we expect that version of him to return to Stamford Bridge? Or do we get the play for half an hour then hide out on the wing version?

Real Madrid are close to signing Chelsea's Belgium forward Eden Hazard, 28, for close to 100m euros (£86m). (Marca - in Spanish)

However, it has been reported the Blues have lowered their asking price for Hazard, as they eye Lille's Ivory Coast forward Nicolas Pepe, 23, to replace him. (AS - in Spanish)

9 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Real Madrid are close to signing Chelsea's Belgium forward Eden Hazard, 28, for close to 100m euros (£86m). (Marca - in Spanish)

However, it has been reported the Blues have lowered their asking price for Hazard, as they eye Lille's Ivory Coast forward Nicolas Pepe, 23, to replace him. (AS - in Spanish)

Why would you lower your price because you'd eyed his replacement up? Bloody idiots

Ham   
38 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Why would you lower your price because you'd eyed his replacement up? Bloody idiots

Presumably you mean the Spanish press as opposed to the club?

Edited by Ham

26 minutes ago, Ham said:

Presumably you mean the Spanish press as opposed to the club?

Yeah ! Whoops !

I wonder if we might get one last 8 out of ten or higher performance from him before he goes? I was at the Burnley game and he was Ok, not bad flitted around, the odd nice littlke burst of speed or turn. As ever the end product variable, a nice assist for Kante but also some crosses which didn't find one of the three or four players we had in the box. He has been a 6.5/10 for a few weeks now since west ham. Perhaps one last hurrah in the Europa games? Or will he fancy the Utd game on sunday?

Jasonb   

I expect him to go yet have not heard anything concrete, assuming you are correct I think he will want to perform on the big events to give his new potential admirers something to get excited about. Not much bigger stadiums in UK than OT and a meaningful match too.

Plus Ashley Young at RB

Young is a fine decent player still doing his best at 33 (34 in the summer).  But only because none of the other RB's Man U have acquired or  most of the LBs have failed to do any better

Edited by Droy was my hero