• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

19 hours ago, Alan Conway said:

Wasn’t really offended seeing Eden Hazard kiss the Madrid badge. This is a gimmick all signings have to do, to get the 50.000 fans excited, pretty forced and cringeworthy to be honest. No matter what he does at that club he will always be Chelsea at heart. 

Still though. If he was conscious enough about us he would have avoided it. 

I'm not livid or anything, but hearing that he did that helps me forget about him quicker. We should have no consideration for people that kiss other badges (let alone the fact he has left). 

I could have forgiven him if it was a few years in or something and it came naturally with time. But not like this. 

11 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Have to admit at feeling disappointed when I first saw that. But then, I realised that it's something all new players seem to do there (and when being presented at Barca).

Regarding kissing the badge... remember that there were around 50,000 in the stadium at his unveiling and the tannoy was whipping up the crowd to chant "kiss the badge".  I wonder which new signing wouldn't in those circumstances?

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Regarding kissing the badge... remember that there were around 50,000 in the stadium at his unveiling and the tannoy was whipping up the crowd to chant "kiss the badge".  I wonder which new signing wouldn't in those circumstances?

I've got no issues with this because he's on record from years back as saying that it was his dream to play for Real.

He's finally there after 7 years with us.

Good luck to him. 

21 minutes ago, Ham said:

I've got no issues with this because he's on record from years back as saying that it was his dream to play for Real.

He's finally there after 7 years with us.

Good luck to him. 

25 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I'm sure I read that it is a contractual obligation that they kiss the badge , silly as it sounds .

No grudge against him, ever! He has lit up our team for the past 7 years, and despite the media bollocks about him downing tools in Mourinho’s second stint (being consistently played with a pretty bad hip injury), always gave 100%. That’s not to say he was always in games - there are limits to how much one man can do once the opposition have rumbled a team’s inflexible tactical approach, but he always tried.

I can’t remember any player being more fouled than Eden (maybe Maradona in his prime), but he always got up and got on with it, our most skilful ever player and an all round good guy. I’m proud he came here and stayed so long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2019 at 8:26 PM, RDC Williams said:

I can’t remember any player being more fouled than Eden (maybe Maradona in his prime), but he always got up and got on with it, our most skilful ever player and an all round good guy. I’m proud he came here and stayed so long.

This.

View image on Twitter

Suggestions that RM have swapped Bezema's body for Hazard in photos because Hazard arrived for pre-season too fat!!

Fine by me, this time.

31 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

View image on Twitter

Suggestions that RM have swapped Bezema's body for Hazard in photos because Hazard arrived for pre-season too fat!!

Fine by me, this time.

Given the problems some clubs are having ie Neymar, Pogba, Bale and so on I'm rather  glad Hazards transfer was fuss free

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

View image on Twitter

Fine by me, this time.

Achieved the dream move, can let himself go now!