• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

It's all very well chuckling at what a desperately poor job Zidane has made rebuilding Madrid but we should look at Athletico with awe , they are chock full of brilliant players with a beast of a manager , they could easily win the Champions league and La Liga .

Kudos to them.

10 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

How very Diego Costa. Scoring four and being sent off in the space of 65 mins 😂😂😂

I love the man.

21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It's all very well chuckling at what a desperately poor job Zidane has made rebuilding Madrid but we should look at Athletico with awe , they are chock full of brilliant players with a beast of a manager , they could easily win the Champions league and La Liga .

Kudos to them.

Defense is still an issue for them as they have lost most of their back four and are light on experienced numbers at the back. Additionally, Felix is still yet to really be tested and is new to his league. Personally, I think they will still be behind Barca in the league and will probably get caught out in the later stages of the CL. That said, their model is pretty great and are probably £ for £ the best run side in Europe. 

Edited by Conte Kante

17 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

How very Diego Costa. Scoring four and being sent off in the space of 65 mins 😂😂😂

Wonderful.  6-1 while Costa and Hazard were on the pitch.  Bale won 2-1.  Hmmm

"Zidane out" already.  JM at the ready?

Morata injured after 13 mins.  Costa, as per usual went off together with his opponent so no harm done to the result :)
Man for the big match

jangz   
50 minutes ago, Kezza said:

I honestly think Hazard will find it difficult to shine at Real. He just doesn't strike me as someone who takes charge and forces his best performance every match.

but I still want that man to succeed at Real top bloke.. Hazard..

Ham   
2 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

:) 

He's class, and is consistently so and will do objectively well at Real. They are a bonkers club though, so I could see the fans not taking to him and imo Barca and Atletico have significantly stronger squads so it's far from certain he'll win very much there. 

Their treatment of Bale is disgusting. Tick tock on Hazard.

1 minute ago, Ham said:

Their treatment of Bale is disgusting. Tick tock on Hazard.

agreed, the leaking of bad stuff to the media and how Zidane has conducted himself over this leaves a lot to be desired

kev61   

Klopp made a good point(talking about Bale going to liverpool)'we are building a team not buying individual's' - the world of football needs to wake up, they are splashing obscene amounts of money on one player it is a fast track to financial ruin and doesn't work in the long term.

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

Klopp made a good point(talking about Bale going to liverpool)'we are building a team not buying individual's' - the world of football needs to wake up, they are splashing obscene amounts of money on one player it is a fast track to financial ruin and doesn't work in the long term.

Just as well that we're not doing that, Kev........:).