• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

chara   
1 hour ago, King Kante said:

I am a Kepa sceptic as I have said on numerous occasions that he has key weakness that are an issue - lack of ability to controll his area by coming for crosses and letting balls go through him far too often. He does have great agility and he is relatively inexperienced so coule improve. However, he wad an expensive panic buy so I do not think he was scouted as much as one would expect as he only played about 55 games before we signed him and they were all in La Liga and the Copa.  

As for TC, whilst he was not the greatest keeper, I thought he was a decent fit for us as he was very good at dealing with high balls and controlling his area, which is the biggest reason we currently cannot defend set pieces anymore. However, he did have his limitations in that he only really ever made regulation saves.

TC also couldn't get down fast enough and rarely if ever made a brave attempt at smothering or blocking a ball at a players feet...see the Citeh boy for that....the three C's for keepers...Courage Confidence and CONCENTRATION...all feed off each other...for the good and unfortunately for the bad when form drops.

It is Only half time but Real Madrid 0-2 Club Brugge in the CL Courtois  subbed fans unhappy Hazard MIA

It is just quite funny, sorry thats a lie, its  hilarious  

May not last but . . .

Ham   
9 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

It is Only half time but Real Madrid 0-2 Club Brugge in the CL Courtois  subbed fans unhappy Hazard MIA

It is just quite funny, sorry thats a lie, its  hilarious  

May not last but . . .

Who would have thought that taking Ronaldo out of RM would adversely affect them?

Controversial but I reckon Barca would similarly miss Messi.

15 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Maybe he fancies a return to Chelsea?

Thats a Tricky one would we want him back ? would it stunt and future team building, its a great get out of jail card (usually) give the ball to Hazard not sure thats the way to go anymore

Feel  a bit for Hazard, boyhood club and  all that but  Real seem to have been in relative freefall for a year or so, As Ham says, Ronaldos not that easily replaced  perhaps Hazard should have used a little more Caveat emptor  ?

Courtois no sympathy whatsoever only a legend in his own imagination

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Who would have thought that taking Ronaldo out of RM would adversely affect them?

To be fair Courtois' stats of 81 goals in 58 games are ronaldo-esque

Ham   
14 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

To be fair Courtois' stats of 81 goals in 58 games are ronaldo-esque

😅

JaneB   

I don't actually take delight in how Hazard is faring at RM.

He was quite extraordinary for us and I didn't blame him at all for moving on.  He went with my blessing.

Maybe if he'd gone to another PL side I wouldn't feel the same, but he didn't and I just hope he can find his form.

I still can't get used to David Luiz playing for Arsenal, it just isn't right.

chara   
2 hours ago, JaneB said:

I don't actually take delight in how Hazard is faring at RM.

He was quite extraordinary for us and I didn't blame him at all for moving on.  He went with my blessing.

Maybe if he'd gone to another PL side I wouldn't feel the same, but he didn't and I just hope he can find his form.

I still can't get used to David Luiz playing for Arsenal, it just isn't right.

Agree Jane but I think the guys are more down on TC and Eden sort of gets caught up with that issue. believe they do not wish him bad luck as he always handled himself with respect for both himself and Chelsea.

Only caught second half of the game and couldn't understand how Brugges could be two goals up..looked pretty ordinary and I'm being nice.

As pointed out how come RM look so non RM?...