• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

Ham   

@My Blood Is Blue

For some reason the quote button won't work on your post above but that Watford penalty was as blatant as you'll ever see.

Clear and obvious error, just like Azpi.

VAR is a farce in its current guise. 

23 minutes ago, Ham said:

@My Blood Is Blue

For some reason the quote button won't work on your post above but that Watford penalty was as blatant as you'll ever see.

Clear and obvious error, just like Azpi.

VAR is a farce in its current guise. 

A licence for "game management" as per Mavis Rileys instructions. 

Ham   
23 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

A licence for "game management" as per Mavis Rileys instructions. 

Looking forward to seeing how that stain, Dermot Gallagher, defends that tomorrow morning. 

My favourite part of Refwatch is Rob Wotton trying to keep a straight face.  He's too good for that channel. 

chara   

Ok...although it goes against my views (I think "gone" players/managers etc should be in the non Chelsea area but....)

Did anyone else watch the RM game yesterday?....and the Barca game for that matter...didn't watch it in a deeply analytical way but did try to keep an eye on Eden.

Seemed to me although he made a lot of "available" runs in some ways he was somewhat frozen out by RM.....I am an instinctive watcher of the game rather than an analyst ....I appreciate more options during a game for RM but couldn't help feeling he was almost an outsider although in fairness he did seem part of the team celebrations.

Glad he didn't move earlier but  think maybe he left two seasons too late for his own good.

Still dislike TC but he looks fitter than at SB....a sign I think of his lack of commitment here.

Barca?...hmm look a team on the gentle slide or rather a notch or two down from the Messi/Suarez/Neymar days...plus loss in midfield,,YOU KNOW WHO!

Played 60 minutes today for the first time since November and had to be pulled. Looks like he may have some sort of reoccurring problem with his ankle. Feel sorry for him as he waited all that time to go to Madrid and he keeps getting injured. 

chara   
1 hour ago, Kezza said:

Out for another 2 months. Poor luck. Sorry for him.

Agree ..he deserves better .........but only sick pay?

2 hours ago, Kezza said:

Out for another 2 months. Poor luck. Sorry for him.

I think that is an optimistic diagnosis. Apparently he has fractured the same ankle again and this is the third time it has gone after he did it here at the start of the 2017 season. This could end up being an Essien sort of situation but with his ankle rather than knee. 

chara   

Bit too unsympathetic in earlier post. Really feel for Eden...gave us the best of his years I think and his "dream" move has gone so sour. As a decent human being he does not deserve such a cruel melt down in his career.

All true Chelsea people should be behind him wishing him well.

• Like 1

Jasonb   
29 minutes ago, chara said:

Bit too unsympathetic in earlier post. Really feel for Eden...gave us the best of his years I think and his "dream" move has gone so sour. As a decent human being he does not deserve such a cruel melt down in his career.

All true Chelsea people should be behind him wishing him well.

Always felt he should have gone to Barca rather than Real Madrid and that he stayed a season too long with us, though not complaining on that point.

Hopefully he recovers quickly and gets to show the RM fans glimpses of his real potential.