• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Joins Real Madrid

Ham   

@My Blood Is Blue

For some reason the quote button won't work on your post above but that Watford penalty was as blatant as you'll ever see.

Clear and obvious error, just like Azpi.

VAR is a farce in its current guise. 

23 minutes ago, Ham said:

@My Blood Is Blue

For some reason the quote button won't work on your post above but that Watford penalty was as blatant as you'll ever see.

Clear and obvious error, just like Azpi.

VAR is a farce in its current guise. 

A licence for "game management" as per Mavis Rileys instructions. 

Ham   
23 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

A licence for "game management" as per Mavis Rileys instructions. 

Looking forward to seeing how that stain, Dermot Gallagher, defends that tomorrow morning. 

My favourite part of Refwatch is Rob Wotton trying to keep a straight face.  He's too good for that channel. 

chara   

Ok...although it goes against my views (I think "gone" players/managers etc should be in the non Chelsea area but....)

Did anyone else watch the RM game yesterday?....and the Barca game for that matter...didn't watch it in a deeply analytical way but did try to keep an eye on Eden.

Seemed to me although he made a lot of "available" runs in some ways he was somewhat frozen out by RM.....I am an instinctive watcher of the game rather than an analyst ....I appreciate more options during a game for RM but couldn't help feeling he was almost an outsider although in fairness he did seem part of the team celebrations.

Glad he didn't move earlier but  think maybe he left two seasons too late for his own good.

Still dislike TC but he looks fitter than at SB....a sign I think of his lack of commitment here.

Barca?...hmm look a team on the gentle slide or rather a notch or two down from the Messi/Suarez/Neymar days...plus loss in midfield,,YOU KNOW WHO!