• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Norwich V Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Norwich, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 12:45 hrs, Saturday, 21st January 2012, at Carrow Road.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Really toughy this one, well they all are but this is one of these rare chances to get the points on the board before others kick-off and stake an early came.

KTBFFH.

Will we bottle it or actually kick on. Been on the cusp of going on a winning run all season without delivering. Must do so now.

Cech

Bran/Luiz---Cahill---Terry---Cole

Romeu

Ramires----Lamps

Sturridge---------Mata

Torres

3-1 Chelsea

pinoy   

If Ivanovic isn't fit then I would play this team.

314956_Chelsea.jpg

If Ivanovic is fit then it should be Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-A.Cole

Sunderland again eh, and this time at the neutral venue of Carrow Road? ;) I jest...

Worried about this game and I think it's crucial we bank points now to get as far ahead of Arsenal before we have Swansea (a), Man Utd (h) and then Everton (a) which could very conceivably go reasonably poorly (but hopefuly won't!!).

Norwich have tended to be in a fair few quite high-scoring games IIRC so hopefully it will be open and Torres will be able to cash in, or Mata or Ramires or anyone with a bit of pace.

A tricky and a potential banana skin game. But by hook or by crook, we NEED to win this!

IF Ivanovic is back for this, I hope he replace Bosingwa at RB. For Terry's partner, think it would be Luiz with AVB probably looking to ease Cahill in. He probably looks more likely to start the FA Cup tie next weekend. The same thing goes for Essien too I think. Better not risk him since he's just back from injury.

Hoping to end my poor away form ... Last time I saw us win outside London, Torres was banging them in!

For the sake of the club I pray that you stay at home! :-)

Anyway Juan Mata Dor you put Sunderland instead of Norwhich in the OP.

My Prefered lineup:

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-JT-Bertrand

------------Essien

------Ramires----Lamps

---------Mata----------

--Sturridge--Torres-----

Torres can play as a second striker and bang in more assists for Sturridge.

Probable lineup:

Cech

Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole

--------Romeu-------

---Ramires--Miereles

-Sturridge-Torres-Mata

Bench: Turnbull, Bosignwa, Cahill, Essien, Mikel, Lamps, Malouda