• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taustin92

Qpr Cup

Where will we be drinking for this was looking for a pub in Hammersmith, what pubs did people use earlier in the season?

Everyone was spread out all over the place last time around. Hammersmith, White City, West Kensington, North End Road etc. I would assume it'll be the same this time around.

Where will we be drinking for this was looking for a pub in Hammersmith, what pubs did people use earlier in the season?

Kick-off is at noon, so doubt much drinking will be done in pubs before kick off!

Kick-off is at noon, so doubt much drinking will be done in pubs before kick off!

I was just about to say that, noon kick off, apparently QPR offer special fa cup prices, nothing on our site as yet.

bellycfc   

A fair few people drank in the Walkabout on Shepherds Bush green last time (although it was rammed with Kiwis as they had just won the RWC). Not sure whether they'll be open so early bearing in mind the midday kick off.

Hopefully you'll stay at home. If I see you I'll send you packing lol!

Not a surprise that it was pushed back for a noon kick-off. Was to be expected, especially after last time around.

was in walkabout last time round. Upstairs was all chelsea, but downstairs was kiwis celebrating the rugby world cup. I will probably go to walkabout again, if it is open early on and providing I get a ticket!