• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chelseaboy89

Swansea Away Pubs

There are a couple of Wetherspoons in the City Centre, the Supporters Guide for Away Fans say the Harvester by the ground is OK also a Frankie & Bennys???!!!

There are a couple of Wetherspoons in the City Centre, the Supporters Guide for Away Fans say the Harvester by the ground is OK also a Frankie & Bennys???!!!

Might go Wetherspoons in the city centre. Many other Chels going there?

I will end up there and then get a bus up to the ground, I suppose as we haven`t played Swansea away for a long time nobody knows where is safe to have a drink

I will see what others that I am meeting up with plan to do, but I guess most likely end up at Wetherspoons if that is the best place to go. I will be in Swansea from around 4 onwards so plenty of time to get a few drinks in somewhere

cook0891   

Be leaving in about hour from Leicester. Should be in Swansea about 4 so find somewhere to leave the car and find a boozer. Know load of others stopped/stopping in Cardiff but suspect the whetherspoons will be main meeting point before hand.

cook0891   

How did everyone get on last night? We were on wind street in pitch and piano and got told by about 20-30 Swansea to fcuk off. Went next pub and came in and apoligised and said were looking for other Chelsea fans (only 10 of us) had a drink and moved on. Next pub the got the arse again and police/landlady shut it (yates I think) We were totally out numbered but they only wanted to know when police were there. Spoke to few others in ground who drank by station and no trouble.

I had one in the Lloyds Bar, then went to a pub next door, decided to fill my face after a couple of pints in one of the nearby eateries.

I noticed a large police presence inside and outside of Yates`s when I walked back towards the station, it seemed a bit over the top the amount of riot vans and police in the City Centre and around the ground last night, maybe they still think Chelsea fans have the reputation of the 1980s

cook0891   

I had one in the Lloyds Bar, then went to a pub next door, decided to fill my face after a couple of pints in one of the nearby eateries.

I noticed a large police presence inside and outside of Yates`s when I walked back towards the station, it seemed a bit over the top the amount of riot vans and police in the City Centre and around the ground last night, maybe they still think Chelsea fans have the reputation of the 1980s

To be fair think they were just looking for trouble. We were just stood round chatting, there was no singing or anything. Think they were well known to the Swansea police. The couple of met police were fine with us.