• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Chelsea 3 - Manchester United 3

Man Of The Match  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Man Of The Match

• Cech
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • David Luiz
    • Bosingwa
    • Meireles
    • Essien
    • Malouda
    • Sturridge
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Romeu
  2. 2. Hiw Did We Play

• This was an above average performance by Chelsea
    • This was an average performance by Chelsea
    • This was a below average performance by Chelsea

Sir   

Chelsea drew 3-3 at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League, against Manchester United. Please use this thread for reaction to the Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

It's unacceptable to go from 3-0 to 3-3. One wasn't a pen admittedly but thats just not good enough. I'm convinced now Torres will never do it, if you can't shoot from 7 yards out then you cannot be a striker for Chelsea Football Club.

Don't get me started on Malouda.

lzheyi   

IF howard webb is the best referee in the country then no wonder EPL is going downhill and no wonder man utd have so many titles

Howard Webb man of the match! How one can bottle so many decisions and be the "best official" is beyond me. 2nd penalty, extremely soft. Valencia and Giggs with 5 fouls committed each, neither got booked. United being allowed to visit the turf, throw their hands up, and the get the decision.

Just shocking. Completely shocking.

lzheyi   

I

It's unacceptable to go from 3-0 to 3-3. One wasn't a pen admittedly but thats just not good enough. I'm convinced now Torres will never do it, if you can't shoot from 7 yards out then you cannot be a striker for Chelsea Football Club.

Don't get me started on Malouda.

I would say TWO weren't penalties at all!

I actually think the team were playing the best they possibly could, and still couldn't stop them scoring three times.

Draw will do, but the manner in which it ended up as a draw is unacceptable, really. We were screwed by the referee undoubtedly, but we should have been too far ahead to let Webb ruin it.

Mata is unbelievable, and Sturridge and Luiz show it in flashes. The rest of them just aren't really up to it at the moment, although Essien had a pretty good game for the first hour or so.