• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Napoli V Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Uefa Champions League match against Napoli, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Tuesday, 21st February 2012, at the Stadio San Paolo.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Sir   

Opening it up now as I might not be about much tomorrow. Despite having a game tomorrow, feel free to chat in here about Napoli.

Just in case if anyone miss out on the news, Walter Mazzarri has been suspended for both legs against us due to his touchline actions against Villarreal. It might prove to be an advantage for us.

Sir   

Just in case if anyone miss out on the news, Walter Mazzarri has been suspended for both legs against us due to his touchline actions against Villarreal. It might prove to be an advantage for us.

Mentioned in the main forum, but no one replied...... But yes a very important point. He's banned from the touchline, the dressing room, and apparently banned from the stadium? And he can't have contact with anyone before or during the game, before means like an hour or something, I guess..... I'm taking anything against Napoli, as it's gonna be really tough to get through. I'm hoping also that being home second leg is going to be a huge help for us, but one step at a time. Them not having their manager on the sidelines can only be a good thing for us.

Mentioned in the main forum, but no one replied...... But yes a very important point. He's banned from the touchline, the dressing room, and apparently banned from the stadium? And he can't have contact with anyone before or during the game, before means like an hour or something, I guess..... I'm taking anything against Napoli, as it's gonna be really tough to get through. I'm hoping also that being home second leg is going to be a huge help for us, but one step at a time. Them not having their manager on the sidelines can only be a good thing for us.

He could do a 'Jose' and poke his head out of the laundry basket.

Important thing here is getting that away goal. Would be happy to take a score draw back to SB or maybe a narrow defeat like 2-1, 3-2 etc. A 0-0 result will be a disaster.

Sir   

Important thing here is getting that away goal. Would be happy to take a score draw back to SB or maybe a narrow defeat like 2-1, 3-2 etc. A 0-0 result will be a disaster.

Not quite as disastrous as a 1-0 or a 2-0 to them, or even worse. This game is gonna be really tough. Got a feeling this could turn out to be like when we played Roma a few years back, that was a bit of a nightmare game. Think we lost 3-1 that night, with Decs being sent off.

Not quite as disastrous as a 1-0 or a 2-0 to them, or even worse. This game is gonna be really tough. Got a feeling this could turn out to be like when we played Roma a few years back, that was a bit of a nightmare game. Think we lost 3-1 that night, with Decs being sent off.

In short, no away goal(s) = disaster!