• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V Bolton

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Bolton, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 15:00 hrs, Saturday, 25th February 2012, at Stamford Bridge.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Sir   

Bit of a tough question.... Drogba or Torres? Could easily open up an argument for them both to start, and why they both shouldn't start. As much as everyone slags off AVB, he doesn't exactly have it easy with team selection.

Arsenal face Tottenham while Liverpool are not playing this weekend due to the Carling Cup final. Gotta take advantage!

Either way, hope the best and prepare for the worst.

My team:

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Cahill A.Cole

Essien

Ramires Lampard

Mata

Sturridge Torres

Drogba is even worse than Torres right now. Torres has 12 assists this season, his movement, work rate has been pretty good overall, and although he has had bad games (hasn't everyone?) and not scored much, his effort and involvement has been pretty good. Playing in a front two with the support of Sturridge and with Mata just behind him creating, I think would make a difference.

Drogba is hardly involved in games now, he seems disinterested and is not really contributing - Valencia and a couple of games apart. At least Torres is actually contributing in some of his games.

No way he'll pick this team though.

He will pick this team:

Cech

Ramires Merelies/Essien

Mata

Sturridge Drogba Malouda

We still should be able to beat Bolton - but you easily couldn't tell right now. I have little confidence in us anymore. I remember being so confident about our team that even if we went 1-0 down I knew we would win. Not now.

trad11   

My team;

----------Cech

Ivan-Cahill-Luiz-Cole

---Essien----Lamps

Rambo--Mata--Malouda

---------Drogba

think id go for that too, perhaps with torres instead of Drogba. would like to see torres get 90 mins with mata playing behind him and running the show

Fresh   

I wouldn't bother with Torres or Drogba again this season. Sturridge up front from now. At least he plays like he gives a ****.

Meireles...I'd be happy if he NEVER played again.

We will come back looking to destroy some heads and legs. Chelsea 10-0 Bolton.

END OF!!!

My team:

Cech

Essien

Ramires Lampard

Mata

Sturridge Torres

Drogba is even worse than Torres right now. Torres has 12 assists this season, his movement, work rate has been pretty good overall, and although he has had bad games (hasn't everyone?) and not scored much, his effort and involvement has been pretty good. Playing in a front two with the support of Sturridge and with Mata just behind him creating, I think would make a difference.

Drogba is hardly involved in games now, he seems disinterested and is not really contributing - Valencia and a couple of games apart. At least Torres is actually contributing in some of his games.

No way he'll pick this team though.

He will pick this team:

Cech

Ramires Merelies/Essien

Mata

Sturridge Drogba Malouda

We still should be able to beat Bolton - but you easily couldn't tell right now. I have little confidence in us anymore. I remember being so confident about our team that even if we went 1-0 down I knew we would win. Not now.

HAHAHAHAHA!

pinoy   

I would like to see this team start.

344504_Chelsea.jpg

No more Meireles or Malouda!!! I would like to see Ramires given a game on the left not as a winger but more as a LAM with Cole making over-lapping runs, I could see that combination getting alot of joy. Torres in for Drogba, Torres has been playing well, only thing missing is a bit of confidence in front of goal, but as long as he contributes and we win then I'm happy.