• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icelandicwolf

Wolves Fan In Peace, Need Help!

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me with some uni work. I am currently studying Travel and Tourism Management and as part of the course we have to do some primary research into a topic we like. I have chosen Space Tourism as it is something I am interested in.

I was wondering if you could take a couple of minutes out to fill in this questionnaire. It would be really helpful.

Please I don't wish to get into an argument about football, as I am not a troll. All I ask is for this help thanks

http://kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=LOLHGI_c88bf27

Thank you in advance

Icelandicwolf

Staycation??

I'm famous for being the grumpy man on this site who slags off surveys that get posted up here.

But only because I like to see them done well.

I'll send you a note via the CFCnet PM system - please read it.

Staycation??

I'm famous for being the grumpy man on this site who slags off surveys that get posted up here.

I was also going to post a lengthy message about how this survey has been badly designed and worded, but frankly couldn't be bothered.

Staycation??

It is not badly designed or worded, it's you thick fans from london that can't cope with normal terminalogy. if you had the decency to follow the news you would know what a staycation is...it is the correct wording...

It is a very difficult project. And he has done a much better job than some have done on much easier subjects

- and I sent him a very kind and considerate (and very long) message with advice a few minutes ago.

...Now I have just seen his post above

- he has missed the point - if we don't understand staycation - why is he asking us to complete his poll????

if you had the decency to follow the news

I love this quote - completely loopy - since when was following the news about decency? Least of all the tourism news.

Stim   

It is not badly designed or worded, it's you thick fans from london that can't cope with normal terminalogy. if you had the decency to follow the news you would know what a staycation is...it is the correct wording...

Yes this how you are going to get people to do your survey.

'terminalogy', lol.

Chrisb   

I follow the news and I don't know what a staycation is. I must be one of those thick fans from London, I don't know what "terminalogy" is either. I do however know what "terminology" is.

Just as an example, Q3 doesn't include the possibility of a person who doesn't have holidays! Like I said, badly designed and badly worded. As for "thick fans from London"... plenty of us here that have degrees, some of us have masters degrees and I have no doubt there are a few with (or working on) PhDs.

If you can't take constructive criticism then don't post a half-arsed "survey"