• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Birmingham City V Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the FA Cup match against Birmingham City, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Tuesday, 6th March 2012, at St Andrew's Stadium.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Sir   

Beat two Championship teams, one away, one at home, and we're in the last four.... Will this motivate the players? Christ knows.

If the players respond and start playing for the shirt again, their behaviour in getting avb sacked would have been disgraceful.

If they continue to play shite then it surely wsnt his fault.

Bad times regardless s of the result. To be honest all focus needs to be on the league.

Is Di Matteo a lover of 4-2-3-1?

To be honest, I would be happy with any line up that doesn't include Frank Lampard or Ashley Cole. I'm sorry if that upsets some people here.

Birmingham 3-1 Chelsea

Midtable premier league teams with midtable managers in the middle if a crisis often suffer upsets, this game will be no different.

Is Di Matteo a lover of 4-2-3-1?

To be honest, I would be happy with any line up that doesn't include Frank Lampard or Ashley Cole. I'm sorry if that upsets some people here.

Spot on.

Frank's one of the worst offenders of this so called 'player power'. Clearly didn't give 100% for the club or the manager. Used to hold him in the same regard as JT, but I can't ever see John disrespecting the club, the manager or the fans by giving anything less than his best.

Alright the past is the past the present is the present. We will probably win due to the new manager effect.

1-2 Chelsea