Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Manchester City V Chelsea

0 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Manchester City, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Wednesday, 21st March 2012, at the Etihad Stadium.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Wonderful, nearly 60 hours before kick-off and we have the voice of doom already.

I think the best we can really get here is a draw.... Getting a win would be incredible, but a bit too unrealistic in my opinion. But we do need to be picking up Premier League points, Newcastle are only like two points behind us. Making sure we beat Spurs is more important than this game. But we're in good form now, so we have a chance of getting something, it just won't be so easy. And if Tevez does play, he will score, you just know it.

Wonderful, nearly 60 hours before kick-off and we have the voice of doom already.

Sorry Bob Bobson, but I am a) a natural pessimist and b) a long-term Chelsea fan.

Best we can hope for is a point and also that Stefan Savic is playing.

We have yet to win 5 games in a row this season and we have lost our last 2 visits there. Time to get a little bit of luck and break the jinx?

I do hope that we can get at least 4 points from this game and against Spurs on Saturday so that we can stay in the hunt for a Top 4 finish. Anything less than that, we can virtually wave goodbye to it!

I heard the other day that City haven't dropped a single point at the COMS all season? I know we're in good form and City are not at their best, but I really do fear a savaging on Wednesday.

I heard the other day that City haven't dropped a single point at the COMS all season? I know we're in good form and City are not at their best, but I really do fear a savaging on Wednesday.

Yes, they do - P14 W14 F42 A6.

Every PL game has been won so far for them....

Man City's PL home record since losing 2-1 to Everton on December 20th 2010 - P24 W23 D1 L0 F67 A11 CS16.