Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

The Official Betting Topic

0 posts in this topic

I thought this might be a good idea, seeing as many like a little bet. So perhaps anyone who wants information, tips, or discussion on bets they are taking for up and coming football matches, we can talk in here!

I need to make some money badly! Any good offerings about this week? What websites do you guys use?

I need to make some money badly! Any good offerings about this week? What websites do you guys use?

Football wise, The Football Accumulator Advisor is always good. Gives examples of low, medium and high risk bets.

I normally use SkyBet for placing bets. Easiest lay-out and you get £10 free (no deposit) when you register.

I tend to use Betfred and Stan James the most.

haven't had much joy on football this season compared to previous seasons.

Enjoy betting on golf.

I think the best bet today is surely a Messi Hattick, the best price I have seen is 11/2 on totesport, he is playing at home to Granada and needing 2 goals to become Barcelona's all time leading scorer it would be typical of Messi to do it in style and get a hattrick, all his teammates will want to keep trying to set him up so he can break the record in front of his home fans and I'm sure even the Granada players will be quietly happy for him to break the record against them.

I think the best bet today is surely a Messi Hattick, the best price I have seen is 11/2 on totesport, he is playing at home to Granada and needing 2 goals to become Barcelona's all time leading scorer it would be typical of Messi to do it in style and get a hattrick, all his teammates will want to keep trying to set him up so he can break the record in front of his home fans and I'm sure even the Granada players will be quietly happy for him to break the record against them.

That doesn't sound too bad actually.....

Does anyone use bwin? I tend to use their website, as it seems so much easier to use than the others.

Skybet doesn't have a hat-trick option.... :/

Skybet is odd.... So if you have the 10 pounds deposit, you can only do 1 bet? Unlike on bwin where you can put 10 pounds on 10 bets if you want?