Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vespa125125

Fulham Away

0 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Me and my mate will be going to our first away game vs Fulham next Monday and are looking for some advice. When going to home games we get the train to Victoria and then take the Underground to Fulham Broadway. On Monday we are planning on getting the tube to Putney Bridge. However, we are assuming that with Fulham being the home team that the tube will be packed with Fulham fans, as it is packed with Chelsea fans on home days. As I'm sure most fans can appreciate, we don't fancy being crammed in a train with opposition fans.

What we want to know is:

Are there any Chelsea fans meeting around Victoria?

Is there any general advice that away fans should follow?

Thanks for you help.

I really don't think you have to worry about opposition fans. Even if you'd be stuck with a few of them on the tube (which I say is unlikely) they're generally harmless.

Chelsea normally gather in the Eight Bells next to Putney Bridge station.

If there are a set of home fans in the world I'd feel safe surrounded by, it's Fulham's. I'm no tough guy, but I reckon I could take a **** in the center circle and wipe my arse on a fully-kitted Al-Fayed and walk out of that stadium without being on the end of so much as a harsh word.

I'll be walking there myself.

If there are a set of home fans in the world I'd feel safe surrounded by, it's Fulham's. I'm no tough guy, but I reckon I could take a **** in the center circle and wipe my arse on a fully-kitted Al-Fayed and walk out of that stadium without being on the end of so much as a harsh word.

Haha! Brilliant!

Hahaha!! Love it.

Having not been to Craven Cottage since 1996 I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the... statue. HAHAHA can't wait!

The statue's round on the opposite corner to the away fans' entrance. It's quite possibly the most pitiful thing I've ever seen...

Hahaha!! Love it.

Having not been to Craven Cottage since 1996 I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the... statue. HAHAHA can't wait!

The statute is an absolute embarrassment. Really, it's a very vile pile of crap.

If I were a Fulham fan I'd go there to sabotage it on a nightly basis until they took it down. Al-Fayed is just taking the piss.

Was unveiled one year to the day and it's still ****.

You coming down for this one Seb?

Pubcrawl?

You coming down for this one Seb?

Pubcrawl?

Yea would be rude not to on a bank holiday. We were thinking the railway, the fox and make our way down putney high street and end up at the eight bells.