• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ronster

Pub For Wembley

ronster   

Where is everyone going? Does anyone know which pubs in Wembley area are designated for fellow Blues? Or other pubs away from Wembley?

Was originally planning on going to The Globe, but yesterday I got talking to a spurs fan in the railway before the fulham match and he tells me they are all heading there and are going to take it over. This is most probably going to lead to the pub being shut early or not opening at all. Heading to a pub called 'the bee hive' which is near the globe anyway. Most pubs will be shut down by around 4ish by the old bill

Your best bet is to drink at Fulham Broadway until around 4.30 then take the tube. There's fack all around Wembley and the old bill will close any pub if they get a wiff of Chelsea/Tottenham fans gathering.

Green man baker street

don't you mean Globe-Baker street......

Green Man is in Wembley and we normally have both the Globe- Baker Street and also Green Man- wembley...but Spurs have been allocated the Green Man this time, as we are on the East side of the stadium, so we will be getting other pubs in Wembley, such as The Torch.

My plan is to head to the Globe early on, and then head to one of our allocated pubs in Wembley closer to the time, but not too late, as I know all pubs in Wembley will shut 1 hr before KO. Of course I'm assuming its all Chelsea at The Globe like usual...but if S***s are there then I will go elsewhere

I expect the police to close the globe quite early like it has in recent years especially as both sets of fans are planning to head there regardless of what team is 'allocated' that pub. It is easier for the police to control the green man as its on their side of the ground (no reason for us to head there) whereas most fans have a reason to pass through baker street.

Someone has mentioned the torch. I haven't been there before, seems like a good day to try it out!

AttilaM   

Spurs can try and take The Globe?? Me and my pals will be heading down there early to make sure we out number the Spurs fans! Spurs fans have only been to Wembley once in the last 10 years we have been 10 times so The Globe is ours don't be put off going down to The Globe it's a Chelsea pub....FACT. Let's get as many as we can down to The Globe.

Spurs can try and take The Globe?? Me and my pals will be heading down there early to make sure we out number the Spurs fans! Spurs fans have only been to Wembley once in the last 10 years we have been 10 times so The Globe is ours don't be put off going down to The Globe it's a Chelsea pub....FACT. Let's get as many as we can down to The Globe.

So where are you thinking of going mate?