• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Euro2012

Munich Travel!

Euro2012   

Who's going to Munich!?

Just booked my day trip with Flight Options, flying out of Luton, but they're also offering a stop over.

Have a look;

www.sportoptions.com

London Office - 0207 935 6129

Manchester Office 0 01925 755 222

Good luck they are the same people that lost 200+ people going to moscow, the plane they had never turned up at gatwick and they had everyone standing around the gates for over 5 hours in hope, everyone in the end got a refund at 3pm on the day of the game from there offices in pimlico, I'll never forget it as there was a big thing on sky sports news about it..

And the reason I no this is because my brother was one of the 200 stranded at gatwick, the joke is at one point they even put everyone on buses at there gate to shuttle them to the plane but just drove around the runway area for about 40mins as there was no plane, I'd never touch them in a million years let alone use them for a CL final.

And if you look at there add is says gatwick OR luton meaning that they still aint 100%...This was the same before moscow they never gave people the airport to use until about 4 days before the game as they had never 100% had a so called plane up till that point.

Coachinnovations.co.uk

We have the following deals available;

Return executive coach travel at £99.

Return luxury coach travel from just £129

These two trips depart London at 3pm on the Friday.

They take in a Ferry at Calais and then travel overnight to Munich.

Before arriving in the centre of Munich the coaches stop off to allow people to shower, get changed and freshen up !

Arrival at our Irish Bar in Munich is at 9am where you can do as you please all day in the build up to the match.

All non essential items can be left securely on board whilst you enjoy the day and evening.

After the match the return journey is again through the night and direct back to London, arriving in London on Sunday afternoon.

Luxury coaches offer an on board hostess service serving hot snacks & beverages.

The luxury coaches also offer reclining seats and a very healthy amount of legroom enabling an extremely comfortable journey.

Check out our website where bookings can be made or give us a call on 01562 743 138.

These coaches are an excellent way to get to Munich, fun, relaxed and great value.

Mus   
Good luck they are the same people that lost 200+ people going to moscow, the plane they had never turned up at gatwick and they had everyone standing around the gates for over 5 hours in hope, everyone in the end got a refund at 3pm on the day of the game from there offices in pimlico, I'll never forget it as there was a big thing on sky sports news about it.. And the reason I no this is because my brother was one of the 200 stranded at gatwick, the joke is at one point they even put everyone on buses at there gate to shuttle them to the plane but just drove around the runway area for about 40mins as there was no plane, I'd never touch them in a million years let alone use them for a CL final. And if you look at there add is says gatwick OR luton meaning that they still aint 100%...This was the same before moscow they never gave people the airport to use until about 4 days before the game as they had never 100% had a so called plane up till that point.

Sounds awful, but is this the same company? Googling Flight Options reveals that they ceased trading in 2010. According to news reports the plane seems to have existed but developed a mechanical fault. They finally cancelled it too late to allow alternative arrangements to be made but I don't know how feasible it would have been to find alternative flights at such short notice...?

I've booked with Sport Options too, and there are apparently planes booked from Gatwick AND Luton but with take-off spots not fully confirmed yet.

You're scaring me ;-)

Sounds awful, but is this the same company? Googling Flight Options reveals that they ceased trading in 2010. According to news reports the plane seems to have existed but developed a mechanical fault. They finally cancelled it too late to allow alternative arrangements to be made but I don't know how feasible it would have been to find alternative flights at such short notice...?

I've booked with Sport Options too, and there are apparently planes booked from Gatwick AND Luton but with take-off spots not fully confirmed yet.

You're scaring me ;-)

I went to Moscow with Sport Options and I was quite impressed, one of the first planes out and one of the first back, all went to plan (apart from the result). All travel firms have the odd problem, sickening though it is for those affected. I wouldn't let it put you off. I'd have had no hesitation going with them again but went for the Thomas Cook one this time as I thought it slightly improved my chances of getting a ticket (and confirmed yesterday).

Good luck they are the same people that lost 200+ people going to moscow, the plane they had never turned up at gatwick and they had everyone standing around the gates for over 5 hours in hope, everyone in the end got a refund at 3pm on the day of the game from there offices in pimlico, I'll never forget it as there was a big thing on sky sports news about it..

And the reason I no this is because my brother was one of the 200 stranded at gatwick, the joke is at one point they even put everyone on buses at there gate to shuttle them to the plane but just drove around the runway area for about 40mins as there was no plane, I'd never touch them in a million years let alone use them for a CL final.

And if you look at there add is says gatwick OR luton meaning that they still aint 100%...This was the same before moscow they never gave people the airport to use until about 4 days before the game as they had never 100% had a so called plane up till that point.

You should change your log-in to 'Geoff Shreeves'.

Ham   

You should change your log-in to 'Geoff Shreeves'.

Haha. Good skills.

All I posted is what were true facts nothing more nothing less...Yeah of corse they have other trips with no issues but I am just pointing out that after wrecking it before in a final for 200+

fans you have to worry, I bet if you was one of those 200 that were let down you would be thinking the same without a doubt..?

Common sense really when you come to think about it as I can say hands down if anyone on here was one of them 200 from moscow would you recomend them or

use them again, I highly doubt it....So really all I am doing is giving people the heads up with regards to there past.