• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Uefa Champions League Final - Bayern Munich V Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Uefa Champions League match against Bayern Munich, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Saturday, 19th May 2012, at The Allianz Arena.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Sir   

First of all, I'm so damn happy Bayern Munich got to the final, and equally stunned they did it! When the draw was made for the semi finals, deep, deep down I had a feeling a clasico final wasn't gonna happen, especially with the Real Madrid and Bayern Munich game!

When Bayern players got ruled out the final, I kept saying "doesn't matter, they won't make the final" but they did!!!!!!!

Bayern will be tough, but their defence is seriously poor, and we can easily, easily get at them. Obviously, though, their attack isn't, and that is what gets them out of the mess their defence outs them in.

Sure, also, home advantage will be huge for them, utterly huge, but we seriously, seriously should be lifting our first CL title this May, make no mistake about it!!!!

Be great to play against Robben, though, really pleased for him. Although I'm gonna be a little bit gutted for him when we win, but we will win this!!!

Sir   

I also make it, Luiz Gustavo, Alaba, Badstuber to miss the final? Was there anyone else?

Sir   

Sir, what are their suspended player alternatives? Are they any good?

I dread to think the defence they will put out! Their first 4 is shocking (bar Lahm, possibly Alaba, who's still young and raw) but Badstuber and Boateng can be got at for sure. Obviously, the goalkeeper is quality.

I'd imagine Tymoschuk will come in for Gustavo, who will come in for Alaba and Badstuber? Not sure.... I imagine Boateng, Lahm, Rafinha will play in some sort of back four, but not sure on the fourth guy. Perhaps young Diego Contento will play some role, thinking about it. But the back four will be make shift to say the least, not as bad as us.

But, they can rest a lot of players, as the league is done and dusted.

Like us, though, they have a cup final to play, against Dortmund.

Sir   

And I have to say, watching the semi-final, Bayern were so deserving of going through, no doubt about it!

Sir   

van buyten at cb...rafinha at rb moving lahm to lb & tymoschuk will take the holding midfield job.

good replacements.

I thought Van Buyten was done for the season?

I thought Van Buyten was done for the season?

bayern fans seem to reckon he'll be back for the final.

he travelled with the squad for the game tonight.