• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V Newcastle United

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Newcastle United, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Wednesday, 2nd May 2012, at the Stamford Bridge.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Flying over for this one, can't wait. Win these last 3 matches and Arsenal or spurs or both are bound to slip up.

CFC-Joe   

I'm loving the fact that we actually have two in form strikers, and we are actually facing a dilemma as to who will play.

None the less, must win game. I fancy us to do them - convincingly, and for Newcastle to crumble, and not pick up any more points.

Cech, Paulo, Bos, JT, Cole, Mikel, SFL, Mata, Rami, Kalou, Torres, in a 4-2-3-1, with Lamps and Mikel holding, Mata just behind the striker, Ramires and Kalou on the wings, with Torres down the middle.

Chrisb   

BluesMata8, you were spot on with your stat prediction for today so how about giving us some for the Newcastle game that fill me with the knowledge that we're gonna beat them too!

Cheers mate!

Jez   

lets win our 3 remaining games!

Torres should start again as his confidents seems pretty high after the 4 goals in 2 games! Ivanovic is back from suspension (right?)

so would go with

Cech

Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Terry-Cole

Mikel-Lampard

Rameris-meirles-Kalou

Torres

Think we should give mata a rest and he we need him bring him on later.

BluesMata8, you were spot on with your stat prediction for today so how about giving us some for the Newcastle game that fill me with the knowledge that we're gonna beat them too!

Cheers mate!

lol Will be doing some research on it tomorrow. =)