• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loonymcgreat

Pubs/parks In Munich

I'm travelling in Munich without a ticket and I want to know if there will be any fanzones or chelsea friendly pubs for all ticketless fans( I know for public viewing on Olympic stadium but it's already sold out). Where do you intend to watch the match in Munich? I hope the club will announce a public spot or something for all Chelsea fans without tickets in Munich so we can all be together.

cheers

Coachinnovations.co.uk

We have the following deals available;

Return executive coach travel at £99.

Return luxury coach travel from just £129

These two trips depart London at 3pm on the Friday.

They take in a Ferry at Calais and then travel overnight to Munich.

Before arriving in the centre of Munich the coaches stop off to allow people to shower, get changed and freshen up !

Arrival at our Irish Bar in Munich is at 9am where you can do as you please all day in the build up to the match.

All non essential items can be left securely on board whilst you enjoy the day and evening.

After the match the return journey is again through the night and direct back to London, arriving in London on Sunday afternoon.

Luxury coaches offer an on board hostess service serving hot snacks & beverages.

The luxury coaches also offer reclining seats and a very healthy amount of legroom enabling an extremely comfortable journey.

Check out our website where bookings can be made or give us a call on 01562 743 138.

These coaches are an excellent way to get to Munich, fun, relaxed and great value.

There will be fan zones for fans without tickets to watch the game on screens, as for chelsea friendly pubs I would not worry mate as there will be more fans out there without tickets than people with tickets and there will be chelsea every where so dont worry about that.

Talksport radio the other day was saying they expect around 45,000+ chelsea fans out there with more than half of them without tickets.

If you dont want to watch at the screens you can bet there will be LOADS of pubs in the main city with chelsea in them they will be every where so weatching the game will 1000% not be an issue.

The Olympic stadium was for Buyern fans only...

Scooba   

Definately hope some sort of chelsea 'only' fan park is set up. Not got a ticket and would much prefer to be in a huge area with loads of other fans and a few beer stalls. Anyone any idea of what is being organised?

Anyone else got tickets to the Olympic Stadium? Or is it me, my old dear and 60,000 Munich fans???

3 of us have mate, and read on another forum that a few more have, but to be honest with you, I can only see these as back up plans. There won't be alot of us in there thats for sure!