• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chelsea_tel_84

Chelsea Parade Date?

Hi Chaps, thinkning ahead and if Zola (God) be willing that we bring the majestic crown to West London this year I would love to show my support and appretiation to the boys by attending the parade. Need to book the time well in advance as I have used all my sick days this year (allready!) Does any one have any idea when this potentially could be?

Thanks for your help, up the blues!!

chelsea_tel_84

Sunday 20th May, according to the Standard. I'm getting back to London around half 10 so hopefully it'd be afternoon/evening as lots of people will be out in Munich still. But the players have to go off on international duty for the Euros fairly soon after so it can't be too late.

Sunday 20th May, according to the Standard. I'm getting back to London around half 10 so hopefully it'd be afternoon/evening as lots of people will be out in Munich still. But the players have to go off on international duty for the Euros fairly soon after so it can't be too late.

Noooo!

I don't get back until Sunday evening!

More stats :

Only Man Utd, Arsenal and Spuds have won the FA Cup more than Ashley Cole. Peter Cech is the first goalkeeper to win the FA Cup 4 times.

I'm still buzzing

There will be no one there. Most people will still be Munich.

cook0891   

I understand players going off for euros but unless late Sunday this is pure stupid thinking by the club...so prob midday start knowing them.

Noooo!

I don't get back until Sunday evening!

I hope its not on the 20th! I don't get back till Monday lunch time and would miss it!

A lot of people will still be in Munich or on their way back from Munich on Sunday....they shouldn't have it then.

Although, I guess as players have to go off for the Euros, time would be limited on when we could have a parade

Would be easier and better if the parade started at say eel brook common and ended at the Bridge on the pitch on the Sunday afternoon. I think United parade the treble at OT in the evening. Would look great in the dark with lights and stuff like that.

from the wandworth council website:

Potential Event: Sunday 20 May 2012

Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham have advised that should Chelsea FC win the European Champions League on Saturday 19 May, a Victory Parade will take place on Sunday 20 May. If the parade goes ahead Wandsworth Bridge will be closed for the whole day.

Traffic will be diverted via Putney, Battersea and Chelsea Bridges, with severe delays expected on the approaches to all of these river crossings. Motorists are advised to allow additional time for their journeys and where possible, use alternative routes.

Oh well I guess quite few of us will miss it as will still be in Munich lol

Of course we have to win first which is th emost important thing