• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mo_k

Possible Fixture Change?

mo_k   

We have Manchester United in the Premiership on 16 April, which is also the same weekend on which the FA cup semi-finals will take place. This may mean that if Manchester United progress into the last four of the FA cup then the date for the Premiership tie will have to be changed. This may give us an advantage as we have to play Arsenal the following Wednesday and it may also mean that by the time we get to play Manure the title race may be finished!

Please correct me if I am wrong, I got all the dates from the BBC website.

That's correct, if Man U beat Southampton in the cup then our match will be moved to the penultimate game of the season, when it could well be all over.

If the semi is Arsenal-Man Utd and Man Utd win it would also be a very good time to play Arsenal a few days after :)

That would be a dream come true,singing "You're gonna win f*** all". And that song about us winning the league in black and white will be dead and buried. Over to you Harry Harris.

1955cfc   

yes but wouldn't it be funny if we played the arse in our away kit then we could sing we won the prem in black and white.