• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eidurgudjohnsen

Victor Moses (On Loan: 2013-2014)

Saw today that Martinez would accept 10m for Moses, could be a great deal and add some width to the team, assuming we get rid of Malouda and that Mata and Ramires stay central, Sturridge becoming an out and out striker again. Moses has been extremely impressive for a couple seasons now, obviously got bags of potential, would slot in nicely into either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, being able to play as a winger or attacking midfielder... Opinions?

not necessarily saying it would, more that he's available to purchase and would be quite an interesting one- sorry if you're meant only meant to post about confirmed links, thought it was an open to suggestion sort of thing :p

Sturridge has obviously been frustrated in terms of positioning though, he's a striker not a winger/AM like Moses, but I see your point

Not gonna happen, no links to the club whatsoever.

Sarcastic I presume.

I'm not quite sure what signing Moses would mean for the career of whoever signed Lukaku.

From the little we've seen on Lukaku he's a very different player to Moses, and I'm hoping he goes out on loan anyway, hopefully to one of the promoted teams or a Championship side, get him some English football experience. Excelling at Anderlecht is a different prospect to making a difference at a team like Brighton or Blackpool. By the way Liverpool and Tottenham look like their leading the chase for Moses, big shame.

From the little we've seen on Lukaku he's a very different player to Moses, and I'm hoping he goes out on loan anyway, hopefully to one of the promoted teams or a Championship side, get him some English football experience. Excelling at Anderlecht is a different prospect to making a difference at a team like Brighton or Blackpool. By the way Liverpool and Tottenham look like their leading the chase for Moses, big shame.

Let's loan Lukaku to Liverpool - I'm sure he'd make Carroll look as mediocre as he is.

From the little we've seen on Lukaku he's a very different player to Moses

They look pretty similar to me - big with bags of pace - going to be CFs one day and wingers for now - much like Agbonlahor, Shearer or any young big future CF does.

So I'm curious as to why you think that.