Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Liverpool 4 - Chelsea 1

Man Of The Match   185 members have voted

1. 1. Man Of The Match

2. 2. How Did We Play

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0 posts in this topic

Chelsea lost 4-1 at Anfield in the Premier League, against Liverpool. Please use this thread for reaction to the Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Terrible defensive performance. Didn't take our chances. One to forget, let's look forward to Munich and try and remember the fact we beat Liverpool in the Fa Cup Final. I'd certainly rather have one on Saturday than tonight.

A game to forget...

Really? We were still in the race, knowing that Arsenal and Spurs have some tricky closing matches and we do this?

Just forget the game. It means nothing now. We won when it mattered and that's all there is to it really.

Yes we didn't really turn up. Didn't move the ball quick enough and we don't have a lot of depth. But never mind. It's all about getting our strongest possible team out for Munich and giving it everything we've got. Worry about the deficiencies of the squad in the summer.

Because at the end of the day we haven't been good enough in the league this season, and the players and the choice of AVB have to share some of that blame. But if we win in Munich, it won't matter. It just won't.

Woah! I just had a terrible terrible dream that Chelsea lost 4-1 to Liverpool. Thank god I woke up from that.

So Bring on Blackburn!

Also, I fear for us if Cahill, Luiz, and Mikel, aren't fit for Munich. God can you imagine a CB pairing of Bosignwa and Essien with Ferreira at RB and then you have to put Romeu as a holding mid since there's no Mikel, and Ramirez!! **** that would be scary.

Royally ****ed off. We all have our opinions, but I'd rather be in the CL next season than have won the FA cup this season, and if Spurs and Newcastle drop points on the final day of the season and we don't win the CL, we can look back at this game and what it's cost us. Hell, even if they don't drop points, we've had so many fantastic chances to capitalise and we've thrown it time and time again.

More than anything, I just ****ing hate loosing to Liverpool. If there's one club I would have had us beat this season, it's Liverpool.

I'm pretty optimistic, but god damn does this annoy me. It was a horrendous display. School yard stuff.

Game could have been better if Mikel and Cech played instead of Romeu and Turnbull, but can't complain about the selection

I hope to god this sends a clear message to the board about who deserves to wear the kit.

Romewho? Can'tbeEssien, Maloser.

Well done Bertrand, Torres who looked like he wanted to play football, Ramires who seemed frustrated by his teammates who didn't play on the same level as him.