• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V Blackburn Rovers

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Blackburn Rovers, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 15:00 hrs, Sunday, 13th May 2012, at Stamford Bridge.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

Hope the YOOT cheer us up tomorrow and perhaps even impress enough to play a part on Sunday against the real Blackburn.

A nothing game for sure, but a couple of youngsters featuring would make it a little more interesting.

After tonight's performance, am suddenly thinking we should be playing our strongest lineup possible on Sunday & no youngsters in it. Have to beat Blackburn & win it convincingly. Can't go to Munich on the back of poor results. Need to get some momentum back going.

I been running Monday Tuesday Wednesday

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

Running Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

Saturday Sunday

What have I done?

What have I done?

Yes, I'm running down the railway track

Team:

Blackman

Ivanovic-Hutchinson-Terry-Bertrand

-----Chalobah-Romeu

Ramires-Bamford-Piazon

--------Torres

Just hurry up and bring on the Champions League.

Sir   

After tonight's performance, am suddenly thinking we should be playing our strongest lineup possible on Sunday & no youngsters in it. Have to beat Blackburn & win it convincingly. Can't go to Munich on the back of poor results. Need to get some momentum back going.

Exactly what I was thinking..... But it's a risk both ways. It's risky playing our first 11, incase we get injuries, but resting everyone doesn't smell so good either, not to me, anyway. In the last couple of Bayern games they have basically played their CL final team.

If we smash Blackburn to pieces, then surely that's a great bit of confidence for the final..... Still, I'm not sure what's best now.

Terry needs to sit this one out and reflect too. If we can win a game without him against **** blackburn that might be all the confidence we really need going forward