• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueCanadian

Travelling To Munich Alone In Search For Tickets.

Hey everyone!

I'm coming from Canada and will be flying to Munich alone on Friday and be arriving Saturday morning, I'll be staying in a Hostel near the city center (MEININGER). Wondering if anyone else wants to partner up in search for tickets.

Let me know! Cheers!

fatbloke   

Hey everyone!

I'm coming from Canada and will be flying to Munich alone on Friday and be arriving Saturday morning, I'll be staying in a Hostel near the city center (MEININGER). Wondering if anyone else wants to partner up in search for tickets.

Let me know! Cheers!

The quest for the holy grail of a ticket is at an end, it is pointless, there will be 35,000 ticketless blues fans, you are more likely to find a decent German stand up comedian. If you tire of the epic adventure, join me and the other 19 out of 23 of us who don't have tickets and try and drown your sorrows.

scanz   

... join me and the other 19 out of 23 of us who don't have tickets and try and drown your sorrows.

and toast CFC ;)

Any idea where abouts your group will be heading? Travelling ticketless with a mate so open to ideas!

fatbloke   

and toast CFC ;)

Any idea where abouts your group will be heading? Travelling ticketless with a mate so open to ideas!

At the moment, 16 are going to Antwerp and then on to Munich, 2 on the TC 2 night package and 4 on the coach innovations luxury trip, will be going into Temple Walkie for a pre journey snifter and intend to all meet up around Killians bar and move on somewhere more "German". How about you?

The quest for the holy grail of a ticket is at an end, it is pointless, there will be 35,000 ticketless blues fans, you are more likely to find a decent German stand up comedian. If you tire of the epic adventure, join me and the other 19 out of 23 of us who don't have tickets and try and drown your sorrows.

Try Henning Wehn.

Haha sounds good brother! Where will you guys be gathering at? I still have hopes to possibly getting a ticket at the stadium, we will see!

scanz   

At the moment, 16 are going to Antwerp and then on to Munich, 2 on the TC 2 night package and 4 on the coach innovations luxury trip, will be going into Temple Walkie for a pre journey snifter and intend to all meet up around Killians bar and move on somewhere more "German". How about you?

No idea really, just going to head into the city centre and follow the rest of the CFC crowd!

fatbloke   

Haha sounds good brother! Where will you guys be gathering at? I still have hopes to possibly getting a ticket at the stadium, we will see!

I wish you luck, I've just been offered one for £900 in block 328 which I assume is £310 face value, I am just going to enjoy the day and not worry about tickets anymore, been far too wound up about it. I have 2 ST's on 62 points and 2 mates with less got tickets as they booked with Thomas Cook. They haven't been to more than 4 home games but went to Swansea and got home cup tickets for friends. Grrrr.

Ham   

As someone else had said, the coach innovations buses are arriving at killans Irish bar in the town centre, mainly on Saturday morning. Last I heard they were taking over 1100 Chelsea fans. Therefore I'd imagine you'd meet a huge number there before midday.

From there it's either marienplatz or odeonsplatz where you'll find everyone.

We'll be the ones NOT wearing red.