• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miau

2 Hotel Nights Munich For The Final Champions 18-20 May On Sale

miau   

Hi, I have a booking for 2 hotel nights on Munich, city center, from 18th to 20th of may. 400 € 2 nights. call for more information: 07534876799

thanks

(is a single room with private bathroom)

CFC1966   

Congratulations!

Is it just me, or is anyone else completely p!ssed off with the way people are trying to take every advantage and rip off normal fans?

JayD   

Is it just me, or is anyone else completely p!ssed off with the way people are trying to take every advantage and rip off normal fans?

Not just you. As previously stated, if anyone tries to charge me £3000 for a ticket... I will rob them for it. Absolute tossers.

To be fair to the poster, he probably isn't trying to rip off fans, as that's probably what he was charged for the original booking. He might just be trying to get his money back. The ripping off of fans is being done by UEFA, airlines, hoteliers and ticket touts.

CFC1966   

To be fair to the poster, he probably isn't trying to rip off fans, as that's probably what he was charged for the original booking. He might just be trying to get his money back. The ripping off of fans is being done by UEFA, airlines, hoteliers and ticket touts.

...and by our own season ticket holders selling their tickets for £1000+ (of which I have been offered 4)

I may be doing the OP a dis-service but I very much doubt he isn't trying to make a profit at that price knowing there is little else left for anyone to book at this stage, preying on desperation - if not, I apologise but I can't help the cynicism...

Fair point about season-ticket holders and match tickets, but hotel prices in Munich were in the hundreds per night when I looked the other week.