• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacko

Car Hire From Zurich To Munich 19Th May One Way

jacko   

Anyone want to share car hire from Zurich to Munich on the 19th arriving at 11am clock from city airport,Only doing one way getting train back in the morning don't fancy driving over the limit.

Sounds like you're doing the same flight into Zurich as us. If you haven't already hired the car share with us - there's 2 of us (hire already paid for).

jacko   

Hi mate just seen you reply if you give me your mobile I will give you a call mine is 07932547927.

We were now thinking of driving back on the Sunday due to train times etc our flight back to city airport is departing Zurich at 17.10, be good to hear from you if this ties in with you can share car hire petrol.

Regards Andrew

Andrew

We're returning to Zurich on the Sunday as well - but for the 15:45pm flight. Only thing is we've got a hotel room for after the game in Memmingen which is about 80km outside of Munich on the road to Zurich which makes it more difficult linking up with anyone for the return journey. However if that's not a problem or you want to join us for just the one-way trip into Munich we've got 3 seats available (we were promised a polo or fiesta equivalent). I won't ring now just in case you've already settled for the night but I'll call tomorrow. Otherwise get back to me on here or via my email: tonymandy68@hotmail.com

Cheers

Tony

Dr S   

What times are you guys planning to get to Zurich airport for? Was hoping to be back in UK a little earlier

Sorry - had a sh*t of a day at work and only now able to get back to responding. If it helps I guess we could be back to Zurich airport as early as 1pm but I doubt it would be any sooner than that.

Tony

Jacko

Sorry I didn't get to ring. As you'll see from my previous post I've had a bad day at work and only just now got home to look at this stuff. Are our arrangements of any use to you? If you're about at the moment and want to firm up on plans use my email address and I'll respond asap. (Don't really want to put my phone number on here but can provide that in email)

Cheers

Tony

C'mon Chels!!