Sir

Chelsea Fc: Champions League Winners 2012

435 posts in this topic

I think another topic should be in here, for constant discussion, seeing as the match day topics will be closed in like a week.

We did it!!!!! First London club to win the Champions League/European Cup!!! That is so damn sweet, my word!

All facts, figures, everything in here!!!

How the hell did we do it, seriously, how the hell!!!

If we're honest, Bayern killed us, and should of wrapped things up a long time before we did!

Incredibel, just incredible. I'm going to drink til I fall asleep.

Tears have flowed and so have beers, my Chelsea I love you!!

I cried as soon as Schweinstiger missed his penalty. I didn't know how to deal with it, I prayed to God not to let history repeat itself. What an amazing feeling, please give Didier his contract.

Happiest I've been about a Chelsea result since May 2005 - possibly ever. Great result, amazing stuff. Could hardly watch the pens - thought it was all over. Actually thought RDM got it wrong tactically to be honest. But doesn't matter, only one thing matters.

Chelsea - European Champions 2012. First team from London to win it, straight into group stages of CL. Brilliant stuff.

Drogba had to be the man. He was awesome all night and it was just destined for him to get the winning pen. If he could stay one more year would be great - but not two. He will leave a CFC legend for sure.

Everyone played well defensively - Cech, Mikel, Cole, Cahill, Luiz and even Bosingwa. Was dissapointed we were so negative, think it was the wrong tactic - almost looked like we played for pens at times. But nevertheless the spirit was great and we worked hard - we deserve it for all the bad luck we've had in this competition over the years, to finally do this is in the way we did is almost a miracle.

On penalties. Against a German team. In Germany. With our penalty record. I honestly thought we had no chance.

Amazing, still sinking in really. We have won the European Cup.

RDM has done amazing in the Cups - a great job at a difficult time. But still not convinced he's the right man to rebuild the team and the club, and tactically still a bit unsure. If he gets it after what he's done there's no questioning it really and he'll get my support, but still not convinced. In the emotional high, yes, of course he should. But I think being rational he probably shouldn't and won't.

But he should celebrate now. He's done a great job and deserves a lot of credit and praise. He will be a CFC legend now not just as a player, but as a manager too - love the guy. If he doesn't get our job, hope he gets a good one somewhere.

Added bonus - Spurs finish fourth but still don't get into the CL! :-)

I just can't get my head round it, we did it!!

I am so so happy, but you know what, I am even more happy for the core of players at our club that have been through so much heartache in this competition, they deserve this so much.

Come on the Chesl!!

Uefa Super Cup, Fifa Club World Cup, we're comin' :D - excited for that already ha ha ha ha