• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Chelsea Fc: Champions League Winners 2012

By half time I really was questioning why we were playing Bayern as if they were Barca / - Nueur could have gone off for 88 minutes he had so little to do. I know the German game and know Bayern are no Barca ! respect them yes but fear them no, there shooting was wasteful, Gomez never showed and the only real threat was Robben who was also wasteful. Once we changed, Bertrand giving way to Malouda things seem to change and indeed they did because up popped Muller ( their biggest threat once Ribery departed ) to nod down and over the line. Seeing it slipping away RDM throws on Torres and suddenly things started happening as we pressed at the right end of the field and then commeth the last minute cometh the Drog ! he's simply incredible and its all back on.

It was a slog really but we made it over the line at the finish - as Gary Neville said it is sometimes written in the stars. The Great Wall of Chelsea held firm again to become Champions of Europe that sounds really good when you remember going to Grimsby to stay in Div 1 in 1984 ! truly remarkable stuff - A Night to Remember for all Chelsea fans - surely RDM has to take this forward - I noticed CRAPELLO having a chin wag with JT before the game and then low and behold there he is POSTMAN CRAP sat a few rows in front of Red Rom, seriously if RA sees off RDM and appoints the CRAPMAN then this brilliant night for Chelsea would be spoit. Robbie and Newt thanks for everything you have done.

Sir   

Can someone even imagine what in the world is Andres Villas Boas thinking right now?

He helped us get here :P so we say thanks!

Jez   

My god I still can't believe it!!!! Seriously that was just written in the stars for us.

Champions of Europe 2012!!!!!!!

Skyryser   

It's amazing, so happy to have been able to live this in my lifetime :) Up the Chels, Champions of Europe! It's finally a Blue Day!