• Announcements

• Forum Administrator

New cfcuk fanzine out today!   02/07/2016

If you can't get to the match, why not download the latest cfcuk fanzine. It's the word on street from the fans that matter!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NW21

A New Chelsea Fan

0 posts in this topic

Hi forum,

So my story is that I have followed Aston Villa for the past few years and basically last season I had enough and was angry at how dreadful Aston Villa had become since Martin O'Neill had left so only recently have I decided to follow Chelsea, now I know a lot of people probably think that's just being a glory hunter but I am really not a glory hunter if I was following Villa, I just wanted to follow a top English Premier League team and Chelsea fitted that bill. I hope you all can welcome me aboard this forum and I would like to hear your opinions on changing teams.

Thanks for reading

Mate I am all about choice, but this is hard to swallow. Your team is in trouble, the ship is sinking…and your leaving. You know what that makes you?

Mate do what you want, you won't be the first glory-hunter. You don't need to seek justification. City are likely to be very competitive as well, maybe consider them as well.

...and Happy-hunting

Thanks LosNumerados, oh and I won't be considering Man City.. don't worry about that.

Either a troll or a 12 year old, ignore this guy.

Either a troll or a 12 year old, ignore this guy.

Ah, ok. I did wonder..

Well, anyway.. I've chosen to follow Chelsea from now on and, a little bit about me.. I'm from Bristol in England and I'm 28. Look forward to posting and reading this forum more in the future.

Ok, well cool. Welcome to the forum then... "N-dubz" haha

Cheers :D