• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick89

Official: Chelsea Sack Di Matteo

Sir   

Good luck RDM, you're gonna need it!!

If he thought the pressure was tough when he took over, it's gonna be a whole different ball game now, totally different. Half of me is pleased, half of me isn't so pleased. I love the guy for what he's done, his achievements here are nothing short of monumental, but some of what we saw from him in the league was worrying. AVB didn't care when players needed to be dropped, but will RDM make the big decisions that need to be made? I'm not so sure. The whole 'pally pally' nature with the players is something that worries me as well, you're the MANAGER, not their best buddies. When shit needs to happen, I hope he does it.

Two year contract is interesting, though. Personally speaking, I'm not sure he will be able to see that out.

Sir   

Finally, now we can transfer speculate. Couldn't properly do it without a manager before.

*raised eyebrow* Like that matters.......

Manager and first team coach, I wonder if he is going to be able to pick his transfer targets.

Good luck Robbie, right behind you here.

Carefree

Nick89   

At least I'm glad that Di Matteo gets the chance to prove everyone wrong. The critics say he was extremely lucky to win Champions League with Chelsea and that his stats in the league was poor so now he gets at least one year to prove that he's at the very top.

A two year contract is perfect.

Good luck RDM, you're gonna need it!!

If he thought the pressure was tough when he took over, it's gonna be a whole different ball game now, totally different. Half of me is pleased, half of me isn't so pleased. I love the guy for what he's done, his achievements here are nothing short of monumental, but some of what we saw from him in the league was worrying. AVB didn't care when players needed to be dropped, but will RDM make the big decisions that need to be made? I'm not so sure. The whole 'pally pally' nature with the players is something that worries me as well, you're the MANAGER, not their best buddies. When **** needs to happen, I hope he does it.

Two year contract is interesting, though. Personally speaking, I'm not sure he will be able to see that out.

If the 'pally pally' approach gets us half of the glory we won last season, then I'll take that all day long.

Sir   

If the 'pally pally' approach gets us half of the glory we won last season, then I'll take that all day long.

I can see that, but if Lampard needs to be dropped (like many on here called for at times last season) will he do it?