• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick89

Official: Chelsea Sack Di Matteo

D-man   

*raised eyebrow* Like that matters.......

Kind of didn't feel too great before, but I am glad we got this stability in place now. No more stupid manager speculation.

Sir   

Kind of didn't feel too great before, but I am glad we got this stability in place now. No more stupid manager speculation.

We never really have 'stability' at this football club. But I kind of see what you're getting at.

Congratulations Robbie, wish you well and hope you achieve great success.

Genuinely hope I am proved wrong - whatever happens, the guy is a CFC legend.

At least I'm glad that Di Matteo gets the chance to prove everyone wrong. The critics say he was extremely lucky to win Champions League with Chelsea and that his stats in the league was poor so now he gets at least one year to prove that he's at the very top.

A two year contract is perfect.

How many people are dubious of Guardiola's prospects away from Barcelona. If he's to prove himself a good coach it won't be at a club with an array of stars at his disposal.

D-man   

We never really have 'stability' at this football club. But I kind of see what you're getting at.

Oh yeah, we haven't got it in the past but I think this is a huge step in the right direction.

The cynic in me says that he'll be sacked after 1 year because the chances of emulating 11/12 are slim. Then to be replaced by Pep.

But hay-ho,onwards and upwards. Good Luck RDM.