• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick89

Official: Chelsea Sack Di Matteo

Sir   

The cynic in me says that he'll be sacked after 1 year because the chances of emulating 11/12 are slim. Then to be replaced by Pep.

But hay-ho,onwards and upwards. Good Luck RDM.

I can see something along those lines, with the cynic in me, also. We all know Roman is seriously demanding, so with the investment so far (more to come) what the hell will he be expecting next season? We all love RDM, but the dude is gonna be under monumental pressure.

Deserved.

Well done Robbie and continued success.

To be honest, it is ridiculous that it took this long to appoint Robbie, I mean how much more could he have proved himself? A treble?

DannyLB   

Very happy for him and us. Sensible choice but NOW the pressure mounts. Fortunately, he is cold as ice, great character. Looking forward to the season but more signings first.

lazydude   

You know what.. Yeah he was lucky to win the CL; yeah his stats in the league weren't the best... But he didn't get to train the squad his way since we were playing games every 3 days + the fact that we were desperately trying to win games.

Now I'll be interested in seeing how the players respond to his methods.. At West Brom, the players seemed to love him and they did play some fantastic football as well.. Combine that with the fact that he played defensive football last season goes to show he is capable of both, which is excellent.

Anyway, I'm excited to see how we're going to play next season. Well done Robbie.

Very happy for him and us. Sensible choice but NOW the pressure mounts. Fortunately, he is cold as ice, great character. Looking forward to the season but more signings first.

Yep, Robbie always keeps a cool head which is something you need if you want to manage our team. I trust him 100%.

I can see something along those lines, with the cynic in me, also. We all know Roman is seriously demanding, so with the investment so far (more to come) what the hell will he be expecting next season? We all love RDM, but the dude is gonna be under monumental pressure.

This.