• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick89

Official: Chelsea Sack Di Matteo

To be honest, it is ridiculous that it took this long to appoint Robbie, I mean how much more could he have proved himself? A treble?

Been successful at a top flight club over a whole season for starters.

But hey, he's here so let's get behind him. He needs and deserves our support.

Dingus   

fter all the high profile managers we've had in the past - maybe this is what we needed this time round - get someone in who has a history with the club, and knows what we're about.

Bloody helps winning an F.A. Cup and Champions League, but to be honest - he's been a legend since 97 so would always get my support.

Well done Robbie - you've earned this opportunity.

Hopefully the backroom staff stay in place.

I'm talking about Eva.

Most important. Eva MUST stay. I repeat MUST stay. Gonna try and make advances when they visir america...

And YEEEAAAA!!! Great news, so pleased. Hoping the two year contract transforms into a 50 year one. There's only one di matteo! :-)

I'm very pleased. Well deserved. I know not everyone here is convinced but I hope he continues to do as superbly as he has already. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

Let's get on with the season!

Right, well, at least Robbie is Chelsea, and that counts for a lot. I won't pretend he was my top choice BUT he is our manager now so I'm 100000% behind him. Go for it Robbie!!

RDM'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!

Holymoly   

Congratulations go to him for getting the opportunity, well deserved. Now however I fear his remit will be to do it all again but this time with style.

Hopefully we can get a few more new players in and ship out some more of the dead wood before the start of the season so that he and Eddie can sort out their options. Striker still an issue if Torres at the Euros is anything to go by. Personally I'd take the hit and cut him now. Take the chance on him not regaining his form any time soon and allow someone new or one of the younger squad members to move us on post Drogba.

Sir   

Are some people for real? Some dude on Sky Sports News wants him to win the treble! :/

Sir   

James Prescott will be very upset right now.

He wants to see RDM succeed this season like we all do. He just has a few worries/concerns, and there's nothing wrong that opinion.