• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick89

Official: Chelsea Sack Di Matteo

He wants to see RDM succeed this season like we all do. He just has a few worries/concerns, and there's nothing wrong that opinion.

No, he merely got on his knees and pleasured Pep via the internet. He was one that wanted this Barca football, this beautiful thing that was Messi and Co but without them. Yet he didn't see the big picture like most on here.

Sir   

No, he merely got on his knees and pleasured Pep via the internet. He was one that wanted this Barca football, this beautiful thing that was Messi and Co but without them. Yet he didn't see the big picture like most on here.

Perhaps the big picture is what he was trying to get at? All in his opinion, of course.

Perhaps the big picture is what he was trying to get at? All in his opinion, of course.

No the big picture was there, right in front of everyone, the big picture was the CL trophy and FA Cup.

Maybe we should make a banner for the MHU in ready for Pep in the next season or two eh?

No the big picture was there, right in front of everyone, the big picture was the CL trophy and FA Cup.

Maybe we should make a banner for the MHU in ready for Pep in the next season or two eh?

Hahaha good stuff.

Sir   

Yes, that was the big picture.

I'll PM everyone to chip in for the banner, that David Banner.....so could this mean Hulk? Good lord!!

Congratulations and excited for RDM. I hope this is not the end of his top level managerial career ala Sclolari, Grant, possibly AVB (he may still resurrect his career). Basically here is hoping IF he resigns it is in the manner that JM and Ancelloti did; proud and on their own terms, unlike the aforementioned managers.

Couldn't think of anyone better to get the job at this current time, he's young, loves the club and has more than proved he has what it takes to manage at this level. For once I feel the club have done the sensible thing and I think it'll pay off in the long run..... In fact I think the only thing missing for some fans from this appointment is the excitement that comes from hiring a Mourinho, ancelotti, avb etc

todongo   

oh, happy day! thank you, CFC.

paulw66   

Interestingly enough, the artile on TOCWS is so gushing in its praise of RdM (in particular the phrase, "he was the obvious choice springs to mind) means that either the club is so full of hot air as they will try and appoint Pep next summer anyway, making that comment seem rather false (and actually a lie) OR they are genuinely going to give him a fair crack of the whip and they werent that fussed about Pep all along.......