• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick89

Official: Chelsea Sack Di Matteo

Mutu7   

Well exactly- most of them have continued being paid well after they've lost their jobs. Most have have had a stronger press presence than Di Matteo though. Just putting his reemergence and the seemingly impending availability of a few London(ish) jobs together ...

I remember reading there was a clause in Di Matteo's contract whereby we would only have to pay up a year of it if he was sacked. Since he was dismissed around this time last year, I wonder if that's why these stories about him are appearing. His severance pay may have finished.

paulw66   

I remember reading there was a clause in Di Matteo's contract whereby we would only have to pay up a year of it if he was sacked. Since he was dismissed around this time last year, I wonder if that's why these stories about him are appearing. His severance pay may have finished.

Also, 130k a week? For a manager that the owner didn't really want to appoint in the first place? No chance.

Good luck RDM hope you do well.

...but not too well against us. DFIFF (AKA - don't follow in Franks footsteps :)

Good for him.

It would seem that he has been waiting for a serious job offer to come up, rather than just grabbing the first job available.

But he might find the Bundesliga a bit boring, especially if he doesn't qualify for the CL knockouts.

Shame we've already played the home match against them. Would have been nice...

Good luck Robbie, all the same.

Good for him.

It would seem that he has been waiting for a serious job offer to come up, rather than just grabbing the first job available.

But he might find the Bundesliga a bit boring, especially if he doesn't qualify for the CL knockouts.

Think it had something to do with his severance package as well. Two years paid salary ended May 2014 - rumours had it he would not be entitled to it all had he signed a new contract with somebody else.

Good luck Robbie you utter legend.