• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayD

Brighton Away

JayD   

Good choice of game, will be excellent to head down to the south coast again for a pre-season before I shoot off on Holiday.

Tickets are £30 as far as I'm aware and we've got an allocation of 4,000 out of the 18,000 capacity. We will be in the West Upper.

A goup of us will be heading down on the 9:42 from Clapham Junction which is currently at £8 return. Not sure of which pub we will head to yet so if anybody has any suggestions then let us know.

Good choice of game, will be excellent to head down to the south coast again for a pre-season before I shoot off on Holiday.

Tickets are £30 as far as I'm aware and we've got an allocation of 4,000 out of the 18,000 capacity. We will be in the West Upper.

A goup of us will be heading down on the 9:42 from Clapham Junction which is currently at £8 return. Not sure of which pub we will head to yet so if anybody has any suggestions then let us know.

Absolutely rubbish. I'm moving to Copenhagen on 28 July so I'll miss this. Gutted.

Tomcat   

Just checked Brighton's official website, and found that they play Chelsea and Dag&Red same day and same time, 4 August 15:00. )) Very much want to go but don't know my work schedule yet as Saturday normal working day for me with Sunday and one flexible off. Tuesday I'm back from Donetsk and will know.

Harvz   

Enormous.

Was afraid of that. I'll have to pull some strings on the Brighton end and sit with the enemy I think.

Was afraid of that. I'll have to pull some strings on the Brighton end and sit with the enemy I think.

I think he's joking with you. We will struggle to sell 4000 tickets for a friendly.

CFC1966   

I think he's joking with you. We will struggle to sell 4000 tickets for a friendly.

Brighton away are you kidding? They'll sell out bloody quickly.

We'll easily sell this out, great choice of friendly - should be a great day out